Jeepless

F41L

Hi all,

I first got hooked on Jeepin' when I met a friend with late 90's Jeep, we used to go everywhere and do everything in that Jeep. Those were some of the best years of my life, every weekend was a new adventure.

The Army took her (my friend) one way and me another, leaving me Jeepless and missing a great friend. I saw Eddie's videos on YouTube and my fever for a Jeep returned stronger than ever. After lurking on the forum for a few months I finally decided to join despite not having a Jeep... Yet.

This forum is one of the best I have been able to observe and hopefully be an active member of, anyone in the greater Texas area who would like an extra hand, wrench, or needs anything can feel free to ask and I will give what I can.

JKFlyer

Hi all,

I first got hooked on Jeepin' when I met a friend with late 90's Jeep, we used to go everywhere and do everything in that Jeep. Those were some of the best years of my life, every weekend was a new adventure.

The Army took her (my friend) one way and me another, leaving me Jeepless and missing a great friend. I saw Eddie's videos on YouTube and my fever for a Jeep returned stronger than ever. After lurking on the forum for a few months I finally decided to join despite not having a Jeep... Yet.

This forum is one of the best I have been able to observe and hopefully be an active member of, anyone in the greater Texas area who would like an extra hand, wrench, or needs anything can feel free to ask and I will give what I can.

good luck finding your way back! :standing wave:

Hobolobo

Welcome! And good luck when you get one. Define "greater Texas" I'm in the Houston area and could always use a hand.

Welcome to the WAYALIFE.

Do your research and get what you want and do not settle it will only cost more in the long run.

R/
Will

F41L

Hobolobo- I have family in every Metroplex of Texas, So if you need a hand just let me know I'll drive down and help out. Also in Houston my cousin has a well stocked garage with tools who would be willing to lend.

I require a negotiable amount of beer as compensation lol

RUBINOT

Caught the Bug
Welcome to our W ayalife. They leave for many reasons, but ALWAYS come back.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Hobolobo

Hobolobo- I have family in every Metroplex of Texas, So if you need a hand just let me know I'll drive down and help out. Also in Houston my cousin has a well stocked garage with tools who would be willing to lend.

I require a negotiable amount of beer as compensation lol

I can handle that.

Top Bottom