Looking For Flagstaff Locals For Some Winter Wheeling

jesse3638

Hooked
Its been a family tradition for the last couple years to travel from So-Cal to the Flagstaff/Williams area around the holidays to enjoy the snow and Christmas festivities. This year we will be in town from Dec. 20-24th and was wondering if there are any Flagstaff/Williams Wayalifers that would want to go do some snow wheeling and sledding. We've done a lot of the touristy stuff and are looking for some possibilities to get off the beaten path. I'm looking for something safe and family oriented as I don't want to become a statistic...haha. Also if anyone has any ideas for activities that you think my self and family would enjoy please feel free to offer them up. Thanks and hope to run into some of you. Ill leave my number below, feel free to text me.

Jesse: 760-486-6669

Sent from my EVO using WAYALIFE mobile app

NAUJK

Sadly that is the day that I will be leaving for Colorado. But JK12 may still be in town during that time. Also there is a group of 4x4s on the NAU Campus that may still be in town and willing to drive around with ya. Sedona is also only 23 miles away down old 89 and has some great short little trails if ya never been great family activities down there. The trails down there are so close to town and have enough traffic no need to worry about going alone someone will be there to help if needed.

Good Luck to you and have a great break! Sorry I cant join!

:beer::beer:

jesse3638

Hooked
Sadly that is the day that I will be leaving for Colorado. But JK12 may still be in town during that time. Also there is a group of 4x4s on the NAU Campus that may still be in town and willing to drive around with ya. Sedona is also only 23 miles away down old 89 and has some great short little trails if ya never been great family activities down there. The trails down there are so close to town and have enough traffic no need to worry about going alone someone will be there to help if needed.

Good Luck to you and have a great break! Sorry I cant join!

:beer::beer:

Thanks for the ideas. Sux you'll be heading out of town it would have been cool to meet up with a fellow wayalifer but I'm sure Colorado will be fun. Thanks for the idea of Sedona. I have been there before and didn't even think of it. Any ideas for sledding besides the sledding area out by snow bowl?

jesse3638

Hooked
I'm hoping to be on the road no later than 11am so that should put me in Flag between 5-6pm. If anyone is available for a cold one let me know.

Looks like you guys are getting a little winter wheeling time in tonight. Just drove thru and theres a lot of Jeeps running around tonight:thumbup:

We are Jeep..Resistance is futile..

NAUJK

I'm hoping to be on the road no later than 11am so that should put me in Flag between 5-6pm. If anyone is available for a cold one let me know.

Well you are in luck we just got some snow! So would be perfect for sledding! Maybe some of the smaller hills out in the Cinder Hills Area.

Looks like you guys are getting a little winter wheeling time in tonight. Just drove thru and theres a lot of Jeeps running around tonight:thumbup:

You just drove through flagstaff?! I was out tonight having a blast!! :yup:

JK12

I was having a blast last night! No cops... No people... And jeep drifting= AWESOME!

JK12

I wish I could but I'm leaving for Phoenix in a few hours to go visit family but I hope you have fun up here and play safe. The other drivers here are idiots

jesse3638

Hooked
Yeah as usual were off to a late start. I was hoping there would be some snow. Sounds like it should be a lot of fun. Who knows who ill run into out there. literally I might run into someone because I live in the desert where we don't get much snow...haha.

jesse3638

Hooked
Made it up here yesterday and having a blast. No jeeping but spent hours sledding today. Prob gonna do it all again tomorrow..haha

Top Bottom