Jeep stolen SOCAL

ilikedirt2011

Hey guys,

Woke up this morning to a awesome surprise. My jeep got stolen...taken from my apartment in coronado.. Filed a police report and all. But if anyone sees it could you PM me with info plz. I'll post pics. She's prolly stripped down or in Mexico... :(

Thanks! ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1387312825.648320.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1387312923.229251.jpg

David1tontj

Wow. Sorry to hear that! What are some of the mods so that we can keep our eyes open on craigslist etc?

My ride- 2001 power wheel, 11" plastic tires, upgraded battery, boat sides, custom bumpers, tow hooks, new paint.

Rebel JK

Man thats too bad! Will look for it up here but your probably right. Next week the police chief in San Quentine or san felipe will be ridin in style.
They had it right with horse thieves back in the day!

pastorwug

I grew up in Coronado and it is very common to lose Jeeps, and they are typically across the border before you even awake and know they are gone.
Hope you had good insurance, not likely you will see it again, there's a huge premium for nice Jeeps in Mexico.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

jkmadness

Sorry to hear that,next time around either Lo-jack or a Viper alarm with proximity sensors and 2 way remote.
My jeep viper alarm on full silent mode picked up this punk at 3 in the morning,breaking into my wife's car

mcpuck

Caught the Bug
Man people suck. This is my biggest fear with my rig. I am glad I have LoJack but still wouldn't want it to happen. We will keep our eyes out here in OC.

Oscar35

That sucks man. Yeah I just got the LoJack installed also.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using WAYALIFE mobile app

H8MUD

That really sucks but like you said, its probably already in Mexico or in a container on its way overseas.

Brankz

I'm so sorry bro!
Don't worried I'm a big jeep jk stalker so if I see you baby, I will call the cops and take many pics. Post more pics so I know what I'm looking for.

nmwranglerx

Caught the Bug
Ouch, that hurts. I had my TJ stolen from me so I know the feeling. Hope it is found but if not hope something better is in works for you.

Top Bottom