Its Offical

Sergeant_A

Well if you read my Intro under the give us a wave you'll remember I didn't have a jeep and planned to get one when I got home from this deployment. Well long story short the AAFES car buying program came through and I place my order for a 2014 Wrangler Unlimited Sport S in Copperhead Pearl. I wanted a Rubi but I also plan on long arms, coil over, axles, etc within the first year so paying the extra for the Rubi didn't make sense to me. Now I just have to wait until I get home and pick her up.

redpatchjeff

Well if you read my Intro under the give us a wave you'll remember I didn't have a jeep and planned to get one when I got home from this deployment. Well long story short the AAFES car buying program came through and I place my order for a 2014 Wrangler Unlimited Sport S in Copperhead Pearl. I wanted a Rubi but I also plan on long arms, coil over, axles, etc within the first year so paying the extra for the Rubi didn't make sense to me. Now I just have to wait until I get home and pick her up.

Congrats on the jeep!

And, from one veteran to another, thanks for your service. :beer:

RUBINOT

Caught the Bug
Congrats, pretty nice welcome home gift. PS: thanks for service

Sent from my SPH-L710 using WAYALIFE mobile app

JKAnimal

Caught the Bug
Thanks for your service, congratulations on your safe return and finally getting a Jeep! :beer:

AllAmericanInfidel

Caught the Bug
Congrats on the new JK!! Smart move going for the Sport if your going to replace all the Rubi stuff anyways!! Make sure to post up some pics when you get it!!

Top Bottom