Preferred Vendors on WAYALIFE

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
While it has always been our goal to provide WAYALIFE 100% FREE of charge and free of any advertisements, the reality of things is that running a forum as fast and reliable as what we have here costs a lot of money. In an effort to help offset our expenses, we are now going to allow manufacturers and vendors to advertise on this forum. It is our hope that you will be understanding of our need to do this and hope that you will consider supporting those who have chosen to support us.

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Will there be a thread for each advertiser to keep things all neat and tidy so we/you/them don't have 10+ threads for say dynomax?

Also I'm looking forward to seeing who comes! I'm sure we will all welcome them with open arms!

Sent from my iPhone

JKUx

I bought a JKU and joined WAYALIFE at the right time, this is the most resourceful friendly community I've ever come across.
Thank you!

olram30

Not That Kind of Engineer
The quality vendors you have can advertise as much as they want! I got all the ones you have on my wish list!

Sent from my SCH-I535 using WAYALIFE mobile app

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Thanks guys, I really do appreciate your understanding and support. So you know, what you see so far is about as much advertising as you will get - a banner on top and bottom of the forum when viewed from a computer and just one on the bottom of your app. They will ONLY be Jeep specific ads and ONLY ones from vendors who are listed on this sub-forum. We will NOT beat you over the head with random Google ads as most other forums do. We are simply trying to find a few supporters to help us foot the bill so that we can continue to offer it to you for FREE.

RUBINOT

Caught the Bug
Welcome to all vendors to Wayalife and thank you.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Rccrwlr

Thanks guys, I really do appreciate your understanding and support. So you know, what you see so far is about as much advertising as you will get - a banner on top and bottom of the forum when viewed from a computer and just one on the bottom of your app. They will ONLY be Jeep specific ads and ONLY ones from vendors who are listed on this sub-forum. We will NOT beat you over the head with random Google ads as most other forums do. We are simply trying to find a few supporters to help us foot the bill so that we can continue to offer it to you for FREE.

Sounds good to me. Thanks again for what you are putting up with now!

JKFlyer

Its business and its a smart move! Jeep specific ads/deals makes it more interesting anyway

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom