10a and Rubicon X front and rear bumpers

jknit

Looking for front and rear 10th anniversary or rubicon X bumpers, trying not to get bent over on the deal either, let me know if you've got em

Mdrnizd

Are you still looking for a rear bumper? If so, what is a like new one worth? I have 1,000 miles on my Jeep.

DA RUNT

I believe what Mr. Ty is trying to say is that it would be a real dick move to come to this Jeep community to pimp your items. Please review the rules you agreed upon when you signed up.

MR.Ty

Token East Coast Guy
I believe what Mr. Ty is trying to say is that it would be a real dick move to come to this Jeep community to pimp your items. Please review the rules you agreed upon when you signed up.

Something lets me he doesn't give a crap about the rules and is just here to pimp his shit. I tried the polite route in one of the first treads. He is now working on his sixth or so. :crazyeyes:

DA RUNT

Something lets me he doesn't give a crap about the rules and is just here to pimp his shit. I tried the polite route in one of the first treads. He is now working on his sixth or so. :crazyeyes:

[]D [] []\/[] []D

Lol yeah I just noticed he posted this up like 6 times.

Wardell

Wow, and he was banned after just 7 posts. That has to be a new record! But yeah, after trying to dump his turds all over a bunch of dead threads, I think he deserves it...

Top Bottom