Page 136 of 177 FirstFirst ... 3686126134135136137138146 ... LastLast
Results 1,351 to 1,360 of 1765

Thread: What's your view like at work?

Quote Originally Posted by Jsouder53 View Post
    Oh nice! Canít wait to see it when itís going up I always love seeing it go from paper to walls/roof
    Yeah, Framing it is the most fun... I enjoy Figuring out all the connections, problem solving, stacking lumber & steel.. and watching it take form. Everyday is different.

Quote Originally Posted by TrailHunter View Post
    Yeah, Framing it is the most fun... I enjoy Figuring out all the connections, problem solving, stacking lumber & steel.. and watching it take form. Everyday is different.
    You know it, I always love the front end and the back end of building. Framing and the finishing touches

What's your view like at work?

Image1543359209.272249.jpg currently building a cedar deck with this viewImage1543359250.177729.jpg

currently building a cedar deck with this view
    Man, what a view.... that’s a Deck I’d like to sit on.

I like the 3 - 6x6's in the corner.
    Last edited by TrailHunter; 11-28-2018 at 12:07 AM.

Knows a Thing or Two Clearskies's Avatar
    My current view.... Off Season...Ahhhhhh
    Attached Images Attached Images

Those deployed desert sunsets has its perks.

IMG_1129.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

You know it, I always love the front end and the back end of building. Framing and the finishing touches
    Is there a better smell than walking into a freshly framed wood stud building before all the drywall goes up?

Quote Originally Posted by Ddays View Post
    Is there a better smell than walking into a freshly framed wood stud building before all the drywall goes up?
    It is pretty awesome... Cutting Fir all day smells like Xmas.... unless of course the porta potty hasnít been cleaned.

Quote Originally Posted by Ddays View Post
    That smell is great! Lately Iíve been working on a cedar deck which is in pretty awesome as well

It is pretty awesome... Cutting Fir all day smells like Xmas.... unless of course the porta potty hasnít been cleaned.
    I love cutting fir! That and cedar have to be my favorite. Cutting all real wood smells good I suppose

Man, what a view.... thatís a Deck Iíd like to sit on.

I like the 3 - 6x6's in the corner.
    Unfortunately the back deck (the bigger deck) doesnít have as good of a view... the view is of the town and the hospital and soon to be more houses.

Those 3 6x6ís were such a pain to notch around! I went through about 3 boards to get it just right! Either the notch was off ever so slightly or the notch cracked off being how fragile cedar is in a 3/4 board lol Iím glad there are only 2 posts on the back deck

Page 136 of 177 FirstFirst ... 3686126134135136137138146 ... LastLast