Page 155 of 155 FirstFirst ... 55105145153154155
Results 1,541 to 1,550 of 1550

Thread: What's your view like at work?

  1. #1541
    Knows a Thing or Two Dale72's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    Jackson MS
    Posts
    674
    20190228_094425.jpgPulled in to unload and can't get to the silo I need to unload into

    Sent from my SM-G950U using WAYALIFE mobile app

  2. #1542
    Nothing but a Thing jdofmemi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    Menifee CA
    Posts
    1,205
    Quote Originally Posted by Dale72 View Post
    20190228_094425.jpgPulled in to unload and can't get to the silo I need to unload into

    Sent from my SM-G950U using WAYALIFE mobile app
    Life of a trucker. Seems you get screwed from all sides.

    Then, by the time it's sorted out, you will run out of hours

  3. #1543
    Knows a Thing or Two Dale72's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    Jackson MS
    Posts
    674
    Quote Originally Posted by jdofmemi View Post
    Life of a trucker. Seems you get screwed from all sides.

    Then, by the time it's sorted out, you will run out of hours
    Don't you know it. I'm almost wish I didn't have my cdl anymore

    Sent from my SM-G950U using WAYALIFE mobile app

  4. #1544
    Nothing but a Thing jorgelrod's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Jacksonville, FL
    Posts
    1,433
    Spent last week In California and Seattle doing surveys for phone systems, but at least I got these nice views out of it...
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by jorgelrod; 03-05-2019 at 06:38 PM.

  5. #1545
    Fresh Catch
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    13
    Here's a few.
    Attached Images Attached Images

  6. #1546
    Nothing but a Thing Overland_stormtrooper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    Tyler Texas
    Posts
    1,460
    Quote Originally Posted by ED4 View Post
    Here's a few.
    Nice .. love that last one 👍👍👍👍

    Sent from my SM-G892A using WAYALIFE mobile app

  7. #1547
    Been Around the Block Lojo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Location
    Central Valley California
    Posts
    316
    Quote Originally Posted by jorgelrod View Post
    Spent last week In California and Seattle doing surveys for phone systems, but at least I got these nice views out of it...
    Griffith park!! Memories!! Awesome place


    Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

  8. #1548
    Fresh Catch littlebeas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    4
    IMG_1032.JPG
    Geese outside blocking my path, they give no f’s

  9. #1549
    Nothing but a Thing jorgelrod's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Jacksonville, FL
    Posts
    1,433
    Quote Originally Posted by littlebeas View Post
    IMG_1032.JPG
    Geese outside blocking my path, they give no f’s
    They sure don't

  10. #1550
    Fresh Catch
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    13
    Quote Originally Posted by Overland_stormtrooper View Post
    Nice .. love that last one 👍👍👍👍

    Sent from my SM-G892A using WAYALIFE mobile app

    Thanks!! .

Page 155 of 155 FirstFirst ... 55105145153154155

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
About us
“wayoflife” is a moniker that I’ve been using for 20 years now and I chose it because I think it does a great job of explaining, in simple terms, the passion I have for Jeeps and the Jeep way of life. This is a lifestyle that transcends age, gender and race as the only thing you need to be a part of it is a love for the outdoors, a desire to explore, a yearning to take on a challenge and a will to conquer it. Over the years, Cindy and I have attempted to capture the essence of this lifestyle through photographs and videos and share it with others around the world. And, this is how WAYALIFE was born.
Join us
WATCH OUR VIDEOS