Page 158 of 158 FirstFirst ... 58108148156157158
Results 1,571 to 1,575 of 1575

Thread: What's your view like at work?

0404190909.jpg

View for my way in today.

Sent from my VS988 using WAYALIFE mobile app
    "After you have suffered a little while, the God of all grace, who has called you to his eternal glory in Christ, will himself restore, confirm, strengthen, and establish you." 1 Peter 5:10

"The hosts of Heaven stand at attention as we make our way from earth to glory, and Satan's BB guns are no match for God's heavy artillery." Billy Graham

http://www.flickr.com/photos/25682624@N06/

Today’s adventures at work. From blown hydraulic lines to checking oil pressure. IMG_5031.jpgIMG_5029.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
    Take what you can! Give nothing back!

Fresh Catch
    I work in one of our state prisons so no phone in here. Fleet Maintenance Supervisor so my view is alot better than most that work in here....lol!

Fresh Catch
    Quote Originally Posted by Ddays View Post
    There's a shitload of the shale drilling going on in our area. How in the world do they get the pipe to bend/turn in the directional drilling rigs? fascinating stuff.
    They drill them with bent motors that is turned downhole by drilling mud. Instead of the whole pipe turning from the top it only turns at the bottom by drilling mud pressure. They put in a "slide" then drill a bit, then another "slide" until they have the curve built. The curve isnt built in a 100'....more like a thousand or better. Drill pipe is actually pretty flimsy.

Quote Originally Posted by olram30 View Post
    Attachment 324258 got to run a military train today.

Sent from my SM-N960U using WAYALIFE mobile app
    Wow that’s cool. We get a lot of military trains going through Barstow California.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Page 158 of 158 FirstFirst ... 58108148156157158