Page 134 of 134 FirstFirst ... 3484124132133134
Results 1,331 to 1,338 of 1338

Thread: What's your view like at work?

  1. #1331
    Nothing but a Thing Clifford33's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    California
    Posts
    2,187

    What's your view like at work?

    Quote Originally Posted by jesse3638 View Post
    Looks like SCLA. Is that the expansion they are doing on the business?
    No I wish that would be nice to be close to home. This is a ware house in Moreno Valley that weíre building. Itís going to be over a million square feet. But being close to the base thatís all we see is fueling planes cargo planes and jets. Pretty cool to watch the planes.


    Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

  2. #1332
    Old Timer wjtstudios's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Location
    Rochester, MI.
    Posts
    2,699
    Quote Originally Posted by Clifford33 View Post
    No I wish that would be nice to be close to home. This is a ware house in Moreno Valley that weíre building. Itís going to be over a million square feet. But being close to the base thatís all we see is fueling planes cargo planes and jets. Pretty cool to watch the planes.


    Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
    A million SF is insane! Pretty cool you have your own air show each day out there.


    Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
    2015 JKU Rubicon AEV JK350
    1985 Jeep CJ8 Scrambler

  3. #1333
    Addict JKbrick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Leo, Indiana
    Posts
    5,738
    Quote Originally Posted by jesse3638 View Post
    Looks like SCLA. Is that the expansion they are doing on the business?
    Itís the new shop of the 1 person that won the 1.6 billion dollars


    Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

  4. #1334
    Nothing but a Thing Clifford33's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    California
    Posts
    2,187
    Quote Originally Posted by wjtstudios View Post
    A million SF is insane! Pretty cool you have your own air show each day out there.


    Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
    Yeah itís pretty cool


    Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

  5. #1335
    Nothing but a Thing Clifford33's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    California
    Posts
    2,187
    Quote Originally Posted by JKbrick View Post
    Itís the new shop of the 1 person that won the 1.6 billion dollars


    Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
    Haha oh man that would be one heck of a shop!


    Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

  6. #1336
    Been Around the Block Bierpower's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Colorado Springs
    Posts
    347
    Quote Originally Posted by Clifford33 View Post
    Haha oh man that would be one heck of a shop!


    Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
    You'd look like Popeye after sweeping the floor.

    Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using WAYALIFE mobile app

  7. #1337
    Nothing but a Thing Clifford33's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    California
    Posts
    2,187
    Quote Originally Posted by Bierpower View Post
    You'd look like Popeye after sweeping the floor.

    Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using WAYALIFE mobile app
    haha thatís a good one! No kidding haw.


    Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

  8. #1338
    Been Around the Block Dale72's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    Jackson MS
    Posts
    484
    20181107_112657.jpg

    Sent from my SM-G950U using WAYALIFE mobile app

Page 134 of 134 FirstFirst ... 3484124132133134

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
About us
ďwayoflifeĒ is a moniker that Iíve been using for 20 years now and I chose it because I think it does a great job of explaining, in simple terms, the passion I have for Jeeps and the Jeep way of life. This is a lifestyle that transcends age, gender and race as the only thing you need to be a part of it is a love for the outdoors, a desire to explore, a yearning to take on a challenge and a will to conquer it. Over the years, Cindy and I have attempted to capture the essence of this lifestyle through photographs and videos and share it with others around the world. And, this is how WAYALIFE was born.
Join us
WATCH OUR VIDEOS