Another wheeling vid!

kevinp

Hello all!

Finally got a couple of GoPro cameras and some Jeeps in the same place at the same time. Two problems. It's kinda long (17:30), and it isn't available on mobile because of the music. But, IMO, music-less videos that aren't educational are a little boring. :)

Enjoy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Gqy7csFczs

Kevin

kevinp

Thanks! We were on the "intermediate slopes." Haha. There is a trail out there called Jeep Eater, and it earned its name. I have yet to go on it. Everyone I go shys away from it. One day I'll get there. :)

I freaking love my Jeep. I need to regear and replace that tooth pick that holds the front tires together, but otherwise, it's absolutely perfect for me!

kevinp

Sorry John! I'm gonna look at going again in February.

Sincerely,
Kevin

From my Samsung GS4

kevinp

Cool beans! How about you set the date, I'll create the event. Just please shoot for a Saturday. :)

Sincerely,
Kevin

From my Samsung GS4

liljohn850

Cool beans! How about you set the date, I'll create the event. Just please shoot for a Saturday. :)

Sincerely,
Kevin

From my Samsung GS4

Let me consult with the Mrs....You know how weekends are. Maybe I can BEG her to go wheel with us... (I know better...)

jorgelrod

Hooked
Great video, I know all about the music issue with youtube but for some reason you can still see them on idevices even when it says not supported in your platform, Android though they're out of luck...

Jorge

Top Bottom