Way of gay and project gay k wont be missed - by Maertz

Maertz

Banned
Lol sorry to shit in your cornflakes.. Take a chill pill :thumbup:

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using WAYALIFE mobile app

Maertz

Banned
I am chill? But whatever helps you sleep at night is fine with me.

10frank9

Web Wheeler
Lol sorry to shit in your cornflakes.. Take a chill pill :thumbup:

Looks like you're the one who needs a cold beer here. You are practically throwing a tantrum trying to sell your idea of buying junkyard axles. We get it, it's been done, go do it, just know that most people here might prefer a new axle on their new(er) JK.

Serg5000

I really trip on how some sound advice from one to another ends up in a pissing contest. Keep up the good work fellas.

Maertz

Banned
Looks like you're the one who needs a cold beer here. You are practically throwing a tantrum trying to sell your idea of buying junkyard axles. We get it, it's been done, go do it, just know that most people here might prefer a new axle on their new(er) JK.

Im actually having a vodka and relaxing. Im sorry i didn't reccomend evo.... Not. I wasn't selling any idea as i have nothing to profit off of it. Sad to see what you call a tantrum :what:

piginajeep

The Original Smartass

Kills me, 30,000 k plus jeep. Let's go throw some shit in it from a 1978 ford.

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
I really trip on how some sound advice from one to another ends up in a pissing contest. Keep up the good work fellas.

You really think the sound advice is building a junkyard axle when he specifically asked about teraflex and dynatrac? Doesn't sound sound to me.

Maertz

Banned
Kills me, 30,000 k plus jeep. Let's go throw some shit in it from a 1978 ford.

How about some shit from an old fc? So you want people to overspend based on the basis that they bought a newer jeep?

piginajeep

The Original Smartass
How about some shit from an old fc? So you want people to overspend based on the basis that they bought a newer jeep?

Axles are to narrow, weak closed ball joints won't hold up either

10frank9

Web Wheeler

You are clearly headed down a path I have seen many go on before you. Have fun! It must make you tired being right ALL the time.

JK12

Man you're really butthurt because your unwanted advice wasn't asked for? Come on.. Give it up before you over welcome your stay

JAGS

Hooked

What point are you trying to make with your posts, since they don't reference the original poster's question on two products?

And merry Xmas, happy Hanukkah and festivus for the rest of us. Way to share the holiday spirit. 👍

- Jason

Maertz

Banned
Lol o no a threat of a ban? How original. Ive got my not give a shit face on. Way of gay and project gay k wont be missed. I thought it may have changed, but i see most people's claims are still true....

10frank9

Web Wheeler
Lol o no a threat of a ban? How original. Ive got my not give a shit face on. Way of gay and project gay k wont be missed. I thought it may have changed, but i see most people's claims are still true....

Well that didn't take long at all. What "peoples claims" do you speak of? Or are you hiding behind imaginary tales with no firsthand knowledge?

Top Bottom