Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: John Bull Dec 28th

Thanks all you guys. I. Will check Vons out for sure. Also where can I watch the fight to night??

Try Sandy's sports bar on big bear blvd for the fight. I haven't confirned they have the fight but will call later to see if they have it. Also maybe Chad's?

Banned
    No Overlander , it wasn't in my Willys . I actually have a JK , you want to see a hundred pics. of it ?

Met up with some guys at Gold Mountain then headed over to John Bull and ran into a large group of people. Didn't do John Bull but we had a good time up here. ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1388339810.383271.jpgImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1388339823.332575.jpg

Been Around the Block CaliCrusher's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by JKULIFE View Post
    Met up with some guys at Gold Mountain then headed over to John Bull and ran into a large group of people. Didn't do John Bull but we had a good time up here. ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1388339810.383271.jpgImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1388339823.332575.jpg
    Why not John Bull?

I was alone and it was getting late.

I was alone and it was getting late.
    Oh ok, well if you're still around next weekend a few of us are going to be up there running trails.

Than you Calicrusher. We might be up next weekend to help work on the inlaws cabin.

Than you Calicrusher. We might be up next weekend to help work on the inlaws cabin.
    Cool, sounds good

http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?t=13327

Hey I remember you you had that dark blue jk ....I was in the Grey 10th anniversary

the first step is admitting you have a problem. .... Hello everyone I'm hdawg and I'm a jeep-a-halic

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast