John Bull Dec 28th

JKULIFE

I am coming down from Vegas Tonight and staying in Big Bear. I want to do John Bull and dont want to go at it alone. Anyone up for doing this trail?? I have a 2012 JKU no lockers with 3.5" Lift with 35s and Rock Sliders. Let me know if you want to go.
Thank you.

dahreno

Banned
I did this trail alone once , at night ! I really don't recommend it . I had forgotten how long it took and started very late in the afternoon . I also broke an upper front control arm . I never figured out how it broke . All in all , when looking back , it was one of the best and most interesting trips I've been on .

Finn Sizzle

Dam, I would go but I have my sons 4th birthday tomorrow. You'll most like nit be alone on JB, however I do not recommend doing it alone unless you have done it before a few times.

1995 Jeep Wrangler SE 4.0 MT
2013 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon 10th Anniversary

Last edited by a moderator:

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
I did this trail alone once , at night ! I really don't recommend it . I had forgotten how long it took and started very late in the afternoon . I also broke an upper front control arm . I never figured out how it broke . All in all , when looking back , it was one of the best and most interesting trips I've been on .

Was that in your willys?

:cheesy:

JKULIFE

Just got to Big Bear. Maybe I can hook up with someone on the trail. Thank you and I will check here later.

Krieger

I just ran John Bull today and I'm sorry to say its got quite a bit of snow on it and is going to be real hard for ya with no lockers. I'm on 37"s and had a hard time, I'm not saying its in passable but it is a tuff ride. I'm going to have to replace my track bar after today's fun,
I would look into Gold Mtn, we ran that today too, and it was a blast.

huggysjk

I am here now at my cabin in Big Bear. I know that usual meet place for guys wanting to go out or solo, is the Vons Starbucks parking lot, On big bear blvd. at 10 am. Think they discuss where everyone wants to go and head out. I would go tomorrow but supposed to go next saturday with other group. Also have family here etc.

huggysjk

Try Sandy's sports bar on big bear blvd for the fight. I haven't confirned they have the fight but will call later to see if they have it. Also maybe Chad's?

dahreno

Banned
No Overlander , it wasn't in my Willys . I actually have a JK , you want to see a hundred pics. of it ?;)

JKULIFE

Met up with some guys at Gold Mountain then headed over to John Bull and ran into a large group of people. Didn't do John Bull but we had a good time up here. ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1388339810.383271.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1388339823.332575.jpg

BBG

Hey I remember you you had that dark blue jk ....I was in the Grey 10th anniversary

the first step is admitting you have a problem. .... Hello everyone I'm hdawg and I'm a jeep-a-halic

Top Bottom