13'JKUS Front&Rear axle with 4.88 gear ratio+EVO Bolt On COILOVER (Rear) for sale

KevinL

Hi Guys,

I am going to sell my 2013 JKUS's DANA44 rear axles and EVO Bolt On COILOVER(Rear). They were installed by EVO 3 months ago, both axles have 4.88 gear ratio, NO LOCKER. the only reason I am selling them because I am going to upgrade my axles and rear suspension. They will be available soon.

Update!!!:So I finally I had the axles and DTD(Rear) installed last week. And I need to sell the EVO Bolt On COILOVER (Rear) and rear axle now. The coliover and axle have about 9500 miles on it.
The EVO Bolt On COILOVER (Rear):$1500

Dana44 rear with 4.88 gear ratio, no locker:$500

Local pick up and cash only guys. PM if you are interested.

Thank you guys =)

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

View attachment 71986

View attachment 71987

View attachment 71988

Last edited:

BBG

Still got those rear coils ? Where parts are ya? Also will the hardware be coming with the coil overs? Might I ask what did the price drop to?

If a jeep rolls over in the forest dose it make a sound?

Last edited:

KevinL

Still got those rear coils ? Where parts are ya? Also will the hardware be coming with the coil overs? Might I ask what did the price drop to?

Yep, still got those rear coils:) Im in Chino and Onatrio area. As far as I know all the hardware will come with the coil overs. I dropped the price on the front&rear axle

JK's JK

Banned
Hi Guys,

I am going to sell my 2013 JKUS's factory Front DANA30& Rear DANA44 axles and EVO Bolt On COILOVER(Rear). They were installed by EVO 3 months ago, both axles have 4.88 gear ratio, NO LOCKER. the only reason I am selling them because I am going to upgrade my axles and rear suspension. They will be available soon.

Front axle:$800 Rear axle:$1500
EVO Bolt On COILOVER(Rear): $1500(obo)

PM me if you are interested. Socal area pick up only!

Thank you guys =)

View attachment 61716

View attachment 61717

View attachment 61718

Is it me or is your front sway bar link bent?

How many miles do you have on the rear coil overs? And it would come with all the parts correct?

BBG

Are these coils the equivalent of a 4 inch lift or a 3 inch lift?

BBG

Also why are you getting rid of them might I ask?

KevinL

Are these coils the equivalent of a 4 inch lift or a 3 inch lift?

Also why are you getting rid of them might I ask?

I have 4 inch lift on my JK, not sure if 3 inch lift.. I am going to install the DTD, that is why I am selling those rear bolt on coilover:)

KevinL

Hi guys,

So I finally I had the axles and DTD(Rear) installed last week. And I need to sell the EVO Bolt On COILOVER (Rear) and rear axle now. The coliover and axle have about 9500 miles on it.
The EVO Bolt On COILOVER (Rear):$1500

Dana44 rear with 4.88 gear ratio, no locker:$500

Local pick up and cash only guys. PM if you are interested.

Thanks

Last edited:
Top Bottom