HELP!!!! in need for front bumper or stubby caps

Brankz

so im refinancing my jeep again, but this time im taking my brother out of the tittle, so on monday im taking the jeep for the bank inspection.
i cut my bumper so its gonna drop the price of the jeep,
so i need a new stock bumper or stubby caps for super cheap or free ;) or just let me borrow them till Monday after 3pm

hope some one can help me THANKS

Brankz

People on Craigslist are crazy, their asking 100 to 250 for a stock used bumper...

BUMP BUMP. :beer:

10frank9

Web Wheeler
Thanks frank...
But 1.5 hours is a lil to far.

You are asking alot. So what you should ask is "who can give me a free bumper AND deliver it to me OR be close enough so that I don't have to drive, even though you are doing me a favor by GIVING me a FREE bumper?" Sheesh Branks. :doh::crazyeyes::grayno:

Brankz

You are asking alot. So what you should ask is "who can give me a free bumper AND deliver it to me OR be close enough so that I don't have to drive, even though you are doing me a favor by GIVING me a FREE bumper?" Sheesh Branks. :doh::crazyeyes::grayno:

Oh.... Sorry if I offended you bro, I did not mean it, plus I can pay like 40 or 50 bucks :) but if some one can help a bro up that be much better :D

10frank9

Web Wheeler
Oh.... Sorry if I offended you bro, I did not mean it, plus I can pay like 40 or 50 bucks :) but if some one can help a bro up that be much better :D

Not offended, you just need to be more clear. Ever heard the expression "never look a gift horse in the mouth?":doh: Anyway good luck with your search. :yup:

Brankz

Not offended, you just need to be more clear. Ever heard the expression "never look a gift horse in the mouth?":doh: Anyway good luck with your search. :yup:

come on it's me branko you know I can't make sense in my threads lol..... Thanks.....

CaliCrusher

Haha..... :D

Army_Vet

Banned

come on it's me branko you know I can't make sense in my threads lol..... Thanks.....

Too far for a free bumper?:what: One and a half hours is a drop in a bucket compared to all the stalking you do in a day,Brankzie.

We are Jeep..Resistance is futile..

This is why I read Brankz threads.... Hilarity!!!
But seriously Brankz; 1.5 Hrs is too far? When I lived there, I had to drive 1.5 hrs just to go to a shopping mall. and that was uphill each way..... in the snow.
ok I bet you dont get that last part... but it was funny to me

Top Bottom