Wave from Adana, Turkey

Chet

New to the Wayalife but I will admit going on leave and installing my lift, etc. recently was amazing :rock: Watching all the videos posted on youtube inspired me to do it all myself. I'm not the greatest or knowledgeable mechanic but I feed off all of you. I'm finishing my enlistment here in Turkey for the next 4 months. I hope to see you all in the future! :standing wave:

J_KaBoB417

New to the Wayalife but I will admit going on leave and installing my lift, etc. recently was amazing :rock: Watching all the videos posted on youtube inspired me to do it all myself. I'm not the greatest or knowledgeable mechanic but I feed off all of you. I'm finishing my enlistment here in Turkey for the next 4 months. I hope to see you all in the future! :standing wave:

Hey, I'm about to head out towards turkey in the near future and is like to pick your brain on a few things. Any input would be greatly appreciated.

Crosis44

Welcome to the forum! you picked a good one to join. lots of knowledge here and good people willing to share it.

Top Bottom