Restless

VictoryUSA

Drove the Jeep home. Felt so happy, no more envying the Challengers, Camaro's, etc. Now I had what I'd been waiting for. The average Joe would think my Jeep was cool. But the average Jeeper would consider it too plain. But it is what I want that counts... I've taken off bit by bit the chrome which seemed to suit the PO. Upgraded tires. Now looking at new wheels among other things. Keeping it all in check is tough. I think of all the things I could do with my five kids this summer if I don't blow the money. But yet my Jeep sits there and beckons me to mold it into my desires, personalize it... Money pits for sure! Well mud is inexpensive anyway...

Drove the Jeep home. Felt so happy, no more envying the Challengers, Camaro's, etc. Now I had what I'd been waiting for. The average Joe would think my Jeep was cool. But the average Jeeper would consider it too plain. But it is what I want that counts... I've taken off bit by bit the chrome which seemed to suit the PO. Upgraded tires. Now looking at new wheels among other things. Keeping it all in check is tough. I think of all the things I could do with my five kids this summer if I don't blow the money. But yet my Jeep sits there and beckons me to mold it into my desires, personalize it... Money pits for sure! Well mud is inexpensive anyway...

Buy the kids a sprinkler and a slip-n-slide and they are good for the summer. Go get what you want for the Jeep!!:thumb:

TDIpowered

Looks like you're going about it the right way. I wish I would have left my jeep stock for awhile to enjoy what it was capable off the lot.

redpatchjeff

Looks like you're going about it the right way. I wish I would have left my jeep stock for awhile to enjoy what it was capable off the lot.

meh. I enjoyed my old TJ stock for a while before modding it - got that out of my system. Now I can't wait to get my JK set up the way I want it. I guess that's my definition of restless :D

TDIpowered

meh. I enjoyed my old TJ stock for a while before modding it - got that out of my system. Now I can't wait to get my JK set up the way I want it. I guess that's my definition of restless :D

Yea I went about it the wrong way. Should have gotten a front Dana 44 and lockers instead of all the armor and tube fenders. Oh well live and learn

Top Bottom