Help With Reapplying RUBICON Hood Stickers.....................

RK Racing

Help With Reapplying RUBICON Hood Stickers.....................

What is the liquid that is used to spray on right before that let's you move around the sticker
for a minute or so.

And or does anyone have a link on how to install it?

I removed them a year ago and now have new one's to reinstall.

Thanks, Robert.

Last edited:

Smokinjoe

some people use Windex and a Squeegee to get air bubbles out... make some greese pencil marks to center then apply sticker the windex will allow you to move a bit.

RK Racing

some people use Windex and a Squeegee to get air bubbles out... make some greese pencil marks to center then apply sticker the windex will allow you to move a bit.

I like the squeegee idea and the china marker/grease pencil also for alinement. Thank you.

jeffd

I have used windex for years to apply decals and never had an issue. Also when using water and baby shampoo rememeber you only need a drop of baby shampoo in the spray bottle.

Raceplayhavefun

Almost any soap and water. I usually use the liquid hand soap. One or two drops in a spray bottle filled with water is plenty. Then a soft squeegee to work all the bubbles out. A sharp pin will pop the few stray bubbles that you can't get out.

RK Racing

I DID IT !!!!!!! :rock: :thumb: :yup: :clap2:

Thanks everybody! I ended up using 1 teaspoon of mild dish washing liquid into a spray bottle with water.
I went to the local custom sign and car sticker shop and watched how they do it......
Pretty much like most of you guys stated.
But the watching experience made my attempt perfect, Thanks Again!

Brendon

Well,,, so spill the beans, what did you see, and in your opinion, what is the best way to attempt this Job!?

Top Bottom