Colorado Springs - On Fire

The Wandering Jeeper

Caught the Bug
These are some shots within the last 30 minutes of Colorado Springs.

303620_491875227496066_247818557_n.jpg

This picture was taken from the roof of Dillards at Chapel Hills Mall

555919_486413028039876_1284876381_n.jpg

This is a shot taken at 7:30 PM Mountain time of the United States Air Force Academy. You can see the stadium to the bottom left.

GCM 2

I hope you Colorado guys are spared any damage! I know my relatives were just forced to evac from their place just south of the Air Force Academy :icon_crazy:

WOH111

Here on vacation at friends down on Tejon. Saw some of the afternoon craziness and hope the best for everyone. Pray for all the fire eaters, ground pounders and bombers that are out there busting ass. Thank you.

MTG

Caught the Bug
Wow! Stay safe everyone. We have had our share of fires this year, but I think it is only going to get worse due to the dry winter.

The Wandering Jeeper

Caught the Bug
It's going to be a long night. Winds blowing the fire towards the city now.

Many homes have been destroyed, entire neighborhoods gone.... It is something to think about.

4.jpg

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

ZERO LIMITZ

We are praying for you all up in Colorado, the fires are truly devastating and we will be praying for your safety...... God Bless, Be Safe!!!

The Wandering Jeeper

Caught the Bug
According to the news 346 homes burned in Colorado Springs so far. Today was a good day and they have 10% containment. Right now they are focusing on keeping it out of Woodland Park. The fire break is 100 yards wide and has constant irrigation running on it. They are hopeful that it will stay out. We had some rain today and low winds so that helped a lot. Tomorrow is suppose to be the same as today so with luck the fire fighters will make good headway in getting this fire under control.

slide_235183_1156305_free.jpg

Top Bottom