G'day from Australia!

Disturbance

Hey all,

Just saying a big G'day from the sunny Brisbane, Australia.

Over here Jeeps are often associated with people who cannot 4wd :mad: But I'm glad the USA knows better :rock:

I found the videos from the JK experiences and that's what led me to this site. The videos which are a better quality than most of my professional 4x4 dvd's!

I'm currently driving a KJ (Liberty) Cherokee outfitted with Murchison Products suspension upgrades. I would love a JK but over here they are ridiculously expensive. But hopefully I will have one next year!

If you're ever in the east side of Australia, I'd be happy to show you some of our hardcore tracks :D

Tucker.

Angry Aussie

Welcome to wayalife mate. I'm half Aussie but live in Texas. I'll be heading down there sometime this summer to see family. If I make it to Brisbane you will have to show me your tracks.

kevinp

Welcome!! I REALLY want to go to Australia to dive the Great Barrier. Maybe one day!

Sincerely,
Kevin

From my Samsung GS4

YoungFire

Welcome! Love Aussie studied abroad there in 2011 and couldn't get enough of it! And I remember finally see a jeep and being so excited there wasn't too many

Q I REALLY want to go to Australia to dive the Great Barrier. Maybe one day!
The GBR is amazing if you take a boat to the outer reef, sadly the inner reef was being destroyed after all the flooding and global warming

Fruju

Welcome to WAYALIFE! Interesting tidbit of info! So I'm guessing most off roaders use Land Rovers or Toyotas then? Got me curious.

I'm another one of the many Kiwis' living in Aus.
Over here most of the more adventurous offroaders still haven't moved beyond the Nissan Patrol or Toyota LandCruisers :rolleyes2: , but those of us who have like to show them up from time to time. :D

Top Bottom