Hugs from Amish Country PA! :) :) :) :)

beans

Hello all! My husband and I discovered this forum from all of the really cool videos on youtube (wayoflife productions) !! :grouphug: Honestly, they are some of the best out there...almost like movies! We pretty much watched them all and after getting a jeep it's been even more fun planning, dreaming etc. Hope to have fun talking to you all! :friends:

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Welcome to Wayalife beans! :standing wave: from West Chester!

Sent from my iPhone

beans

woohoo PA! :) Both of you guys aren't too far from us! We are about 2 hours north of pittsburgh. Pretty much the middle of Cow-country :) But its nice for Jeep Drives!

DKronk42

I enjoy PA, brand of jeeping haha a little bit of everything! Ive been know to follow old farm roads and dry creek beds for easily 100 miles just to see where they go.

mcpuck

Caught the Bug
Amish Country, PA! Have you seen Lebanon Levi around lately? Welcome to the WAYALIFE! :standing wave:

KPM171

Welcome welcome! :standing wave: There are a couple Rausch Creek trips coming up if you surf over to "Upcoming Trips & Events"

Amish Country, PA! Have you seen Lebanon Levi around lately? Welcome to the WAYALIFE! :standing wave:
LOL! He doesn't Jeep! But I bet that SuperDuty F250 Jolin drives would be a beast on trail.

mcpuck

Caught the Bug
My husband and I just saw that last night :) :) What do you guys think of that trail?? Any interesting views? How is the mud/ice? We haven't been around that way yet :blush:

I HATE to pay to wheel, but if thats all you have back there it is a nice place.

KPM171

My husband and I just saw that last night :) :) What do you guys think of that trail?? Any interesting views? How is the mud/ice? We haven't been around that way yet :blush:
Anyone feel free to jump in here, but I don't think there are really any amazing views (other than Rock Creek!) up there. It's mostly playing on fun trails (RC is a dedicated off road park, lots and lots of trails for all skill & build levels), being amazed what your Jeep can do, & getting to know some great folks for a few pints after the trails. Oh, and window shopping at all the goodies that people have. Every time I leave there, I've got something else on my list of mods!

mcpuck

Caught the Bug
Anyone feel free to jump in here, but I don't think there are really any amazing views (other than Rock Creek!) up there.

I thought the place was beautiful with awesome views. :thumb: But I am from So Cal and we don’t have terrain like that. I guess if you see it all the time you lose appreciation for it.

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Anyone feel free to jump in here, but I don't think there are really any amazing views (other than Rock Creek!) up there. It's mostly playing on fun trails (RC is a dedicated off road park, lots and lots of trails for all skill & build levels), being amazed what your Jeep can do, & getting to know some great folks for a few pints after the trails. Oh, and window shopping at all the goodies that people have. Every time I leave there, I've got something else on my list of mods!

there are some good views from Pole Line heading down towards trail 11. also when your on the NE prop there is some good open site lines heading up to 38a and coming down from those trails.

beans

I HATE to pay to wheel, but if thats all you have back there it is a nice place.

You mean like real money??....we own a jeep, money is a hard thing to come by ... hmmm :broke:... maybe I can skim off my husbands Gamming budget (my gamming budget of course is off limits) ;)

KPM171

I thought the place was beautiful with awesome views. :thumb: But I am from So Cal and we don’t have terrain like that. I guess if you see it all the time you lose appreciation for it.

there are some good views from Pole Line heading down towards trail 11. also when your on the NE prop there is some good open site lines heading up to 38a and coming down from those trails.
I stand corrected. Come out for the lovely views, but stay for the good folks and fun wheelin! :thumb:

beans

I stand corrected. Come out for the lovely views, but stay for the good folks and fun wheelin! :thumb:

I saw you had also mentioned some window shopping :) That's always fun! It always amazes me how individual everyones jeeps are :) You can really see someone express themselves in all the extras they add on! Makes a jeep community all the more fun! :)

Edit:
What kind of mods would you recommend for that trail? Does someone have to have an Epic Jeep or can it be done with 33's - 35's?

Last edited:

DKronk42

Same view as my backyard, i also think pennsylvania is one of the most beautiful places ive been though... Might be a little biased...

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
I saw you had also mentioned some window shopping :) That's always fun! It always amazes me how individual everyones jeeps are :) You can really see someone express themselves in all the extras they add on! Makes a jeep community all the more fun! :)

Edit:
What kind of mods would you recommend for that trail? Does someone have to have an Epic Jeep or can it be done with 33's - 35's?

for greens and mild blue trails you can do stock. mild blue to black can be done on 33-35's. for reds i would recommend 37's so you dont smack your whole underside on the rocks even with a good spotter.

Top Bottom