name for a local jeep club

07rub

so im looking to start my own little jeep club in my area but i cant really set myself on a name for it so im looking for suggestion

thanks in advance

07rub

LOL nice one tho i cant call it with my towns name since i think im on of the only jeep in the 1200 ppl community lol i was thinking 613 jeep club since our area code is 613 lol but plz keep them coming everything help

07rub

LOL ya my wife didnt like that name idea, she thinks it would attract some weird older guys lol yeah this is alot harder then i originally thought

i think im gona go with my original idea of the 613 jeep club and go from there

kaptkrappy

LOL ya my wife didnt like that name idea, she thinks it would attract some weird older guys lol yeah this is alot harder then i originally thought

i think im gona go with my original idea of the 613 jeep club and go from there

All kidding aside, I think the 613 is the best idea so far. :beer:

07rub

lol thats a nice drive lol, we go too myrtle beach almost every year, maybe next trip we will go further to see you and drop ur t-shirt off lol i just need to work on the logo now lol

kaptkrappy

Are u gona make them for me?

There on the way....

But actually, you could find a shirt printer on the internet and print that image on a tee shirt probably fairly cheap.
They typically charge alot for the first one. $20-25 but they get cheaper the more you buy, as little as $13 if you get 10 or more (man that sounds like a sales pitch).

I don't know if you really want to do this, but I have used this site before.

Top Bottom