Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Where oh where is my Smittybilt Atlas rear bumper?!?!

after 30 days I would have canceled it and bough something "better". You could have even probably had an ebay copy of the same bumper (not sure what it even looks like) in a few days.

Have not seen anything else I really liked. I have started looking around again. I do like the Poison Spyder JK RockBrawler™ II Rear Bumper with Tire Carrier http://shop.poisonspyder.com/JK-Rock.../17-62-020.htm but it only comes unfinished so that will be an added cost to get it powder coated. I like the fact that it attaches to the rear gate and they open in tandem.

I also like the looks of the ACE JK Pro Series Rear Bumper with Tire Carrier http://www.rebeloffroad.com/product-p/acejkpsrbtcfl.htm It is cheaper than the Smittybilt or the Poison Spyder if you dont include the $400 Rigid LED lights.

Like I said, I am looking again but have not yet cancelled my order. Let me know what you think about my alternative choices. I value everyones input and appreciate any advice.

Here is a pic of the Smittybilt if you have not seen it.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Semper Fi Devildogs!!

Quote Originally Posted by okeedoky0 View Post
    Have not seen anything else I really liked. I have started looking around again. I do like the Poison Spyder JK RockBrawler™ II Rear Bumper with Tire Carrier http://shop.poisonspyder.com/JK-Rock.../17-62-020.htm but it only comes unfinished so that will be an added cost to get it powder coated. I like the fact that it attaches to the rear gate and they open in tandem.

I also like the looks of the ACE JK Pro Series Rear Bumper with Tire Carrier http://www.rebeloffroad.com/product-p/acejkpsrbtcfl.htm It is cheaper than the Smittybilt or the Poison Spyder if you dont include the $400 Rigid LED lights.

Like I said, I am looking again but have not yet cancelled my order. Let me know what you think about my alternative choices. I value everyones input and appreciate any advice.

Here is a pic of the Smittybilt if you have not seen it.
    I'd cancel and get an AEV USA made bumper By it from the company though...there are some known Chinese knockoffs

Or just do the aev carrier itself and drings

Parts have arrived ...

Well it finally arrived on my doorstep. 1st box showed up on Feb 10th and the 2nd box on the 12th. Of course UPS had to damage the 1st package so the end of the bumper was hanging out of the box. I just got back from a business trip so I have not had a chance to unbox anything yet.

I would like to say that this experience started out rough but has ended on a good note. Through all of my issues and contacting 4WP I came into contact with a great customer service rep, Stacy, who emailed me on a daily basis to let me know what was going on with my order. This is very important because it will keep me coming back as a customer. Even though I was upset that I had not received my parts I was more upset that I could not get any answers out of a company I was spending a large amount of money with. When I contacted Stacy to let her know I had received my parts but the box was damaged she immediately said that if there was anything wrong that I would be taken care of, whether it be a gift card, if it was something I could live with, or a full replacement part if I was not satisfied.

I will be unboxing the items over the next couple of days and will post my experience here. I have read a couple of other posts about the new latch design not holding. This was the issue with the old latch and I hope it does not continue with this new design.
    Semper Fi Devildogs!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12