Pinion guard

dahreno

Banned
I ordered a 14 bolt Pinion Guard from Blue Torch Fab 2 weeks and 3 days ago. They said it would ship within a couple of days and I would get a tracking # sent via E mail. I never received it. I called them them back last week and they had not made it yet and said they would make and ship it the beginning of this week. I called them today and they still had not made it an d said they would TRY to make it and ship next week. My build can't wait any longer so I called Artec and ordered theirs instead. I then called back BTF and cancelled my order and told them I ordered from there competition instead.I have had this happen to me before and won't stand for it any more . I run a service and when someone calls me, I show up when I promise .Okay, I'm done. thanks for listening !

dahreno

Banned
Really Frank, I think you are reading to much into it. In case you really don't understand, I don't want to install my drive shaft then have to remove it to install the part then reinstall the drive shaft again. Especially when I can just order one from several other companies and have it like right now.

piginajeep

The Original Smartass
Really Frank, I think you are reading to much into it. In case you really don't understand, I don't want to install my drive shaft then have to remove it to install the part then reinstall the drive shaft again. Especially when I can just order one from several other companies and have it like right now.

So cancel it, then order one right now..

David1tontj

I hear your pain dahreno.. It sucks when people don't have enough basic respect for other people in the world to tell the truth.. My friend has that same 14 bolt pinion guard on his rig, and I bet they could have made it in about 15 minutes... If they cared.. I'm glad you cancelled your order, hopefully that somehow makes them realize that they need to appreciate their customers and actually try to get their business..

My ride- 2001 power wheel, 11" plastic tires, upgraded battery, boat sides, custom bumpers, tow hooks, new paint.

Top Bottom