Cold hello from Minot AFB, ND

Just wanted to introduce myself, I am originally from Lake Elsinore, Southern California. Bought my 08 JKUR last Feb as a birthday present to myself, gonna start investing in some new parts here very soon so I can start tackling some of the more difficult trails around the country. I have had the pleasure of traveling most of the world thanks to the USAF and after 2 years in Europe they sent me to beautiful -60 degree Minot, ND.
Dwights Jeep.jpg

OsiViper

Just wanted to say Hey and welcome. :standing wave:
My cousin is also stationed at Minot Air Force Base

David1tontj

I grew up dirt biking in Elsinore and up at wildomar.. Great area for motorcycles!
Welcome to the wayalife family!

My ride- 2001 power wheel, 11" plastic tires, upgraded battery, boat sides, custom bumpers, tow hooks, new paint.

Army_Vet

Banned
Welcome to Wayalife. I used to pass by Lake Elsinore all the time when I was stationed in CA. 74 the Ortega Highway was a great motorcycle road. I used to stop in at Hells Kitchen. Very nice area.

Good to see ya, and welcome again.

Last edited:

RUBINOT

Caught the Bug
Congrats on the JKU and welcome aboard.

I think some of your cold air has escaped from ND and headed our way. They are predicting -7 tonight and a high tomorrow of -2, BRRRRRRRRRRRR.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using WAYALIFE mobile app

2trackin

I have family in Minot and that is where my dad is from. I'm in Michigan. And I do not envy your weather. Welcome to the forum!

Sent from my SCH-I545 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom