New AXLE back exhaust system for 2007-14 Jeep JK's

We are excited to launch our new AXLE back system using our new 304 polished stainless steel Super Turbo muffler.
This is an easy upgrade to the bulky, restrictive stock muffler.
We saw gains on the 3.8 equipped JK with an additional 12 HP and 11 TQ.
Backed by our 90 day Sound and Performance Guarantee, so if you aren't happy return it for a refund.
Made in the USA!
Ask your favorite retailer about pricing.

JK_39528_Sell_zpse83e004e.jpg

We don't have a sound clip at this time. :doh: I will put a request in on this though. It will have a similar sound to our AXLE back system ( P/N 39510) that uses a fully welded Super Turbo. It will be a tad quieter too. In regards to cost, it should be close to P/N 39510 too. Probably a bit more, because of the 304 SS.

Thanks all! :beer:

ISSY

There are two seperate axle back kits on your website. Is this new muffler one of those?
Thanks

TeamFaust

We don't have a sound clip at this time. :doh: I will put a request in on this though. It will have a similar sound to our AXLE back system ( P/N 39510) that uses a fully welded Super Turbo. It will be a tad quieter too. In regards to cost, it should be close to P/N 39510 too. Probably a bit more, because of the 304 SS.

Looks good. It is about time to replace my stocker and I like this options. Forum Member Pricing?? ;)

There are two separate axle back kits on your website. Is this new muffler one of those?
Thanks
Correct. The "old" one ( about 2 years old) uses a stainless steel Super Turbo and you have to attach the tips. This one has the tips attached and the "bling" of 304 SS.

Here is a picture of that one. P/N 39510

Dynomax_39510_2.jpg

Looks good. It is about time to replace my stocker and I like this options. Forum Member Pricing?? ;)

We don't sell direct, so look to your favorite retailer/on-line retailer. Often times it takes shops a couple of weeks to get inventory, FYI.

tinman.kc

looking for a Quiet rockkrawler style system for a 2 door.. willing to move the evap to put a larger muffler, exit @ rear bumper...

Quiet = not much loader than stock @ cruise..

What do you have that fits the bill? Thx!

thecyclehanger

axel back

IMG_0635.jpg IMG_0261.jpg

I have the original muffler. Love the sound.Don`t do any rock crawling so clearance not a problem.
I painted the system flat black and had the tips welded on. My only problem with it is the tips are not centered on the Jeep.

looking for a Quiet rockkrawler style system for a 2 door.. willing to move the evap to put a larger muffler, exit @ rear bumper...

Quiet = not much loader than stock @ cruise..

What do you have that fits the bill? Thx!

You are going to want to put a Super Turbo style muffler in that spot with a relocate. 2.5" in/out. We have this in a lot of different shell lengths too.
It will be louder than stock but not too much louder.

Hobolobo

I was looking at the 39510 axle back system on Amazon and it says it will not work with my 2014 unlimited. I thought I saw somewhere from Dynomax that it would work. Am I looking at the right p/n or system?

You are correct it will work up to 2015.
Often times on Amazon it has to have a year coverage and people don't update when the new model year comes out.
Thanks

I was looking at the 39510 axle back system on Amazon and it says it will not work with my 2014 unlimited. I thought I saw somewhere from Dynomax that it would work.Correct! Am I looking at the right p/n or system?

Top Bottom