Page 28 of 28 FirstFirst ... 18262728

Thread: Joke Thread

Nothing but a Thing Honor2afault's Avatar

From the mouth, mind, of a women...

What's the difference between peanut butter and jam?
    You can't peanut butter your dick up someones ass.
    Courtesy is given. Respect is Earned.

Quote Originally Posted by Honor2afault View Post
    What's the difference between peanut butter and jam?
    You can't peanut butter your dick up someones ass.
    I think this is the joke...

IMG_5814.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
    Jeep parts and accessories purchased through the following link will help support this forum and at no cost to you.
    RECOMMENDED JEEP PARTS & ACCESSORIES

2012 Jeep Wrangler

Quote Originally Posted by OverlanderJK View Post

IMG_5814.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
    Haha that's even better. Reminds me of Biff in back to the future and his inability to remember the joke.

Sent from my 2PYB2 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Quote Originally Posted by OverlanderJK View Post

IMG_5814.JPG
    I’m pretty sure KY would beg to differ.
    Jeep parts and accessories purchased through the following link will help support this forum and at no cost to you.

IMG_1598.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Nothing but a Thing TrailHunter's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Coop View Post
    IMG_1598.JPG

Thats F’n awesome...

IMG_0900.JPG

At a winery, the regular taster died and the director started looking for a new one to hire. A drunkard with a ragged, dirty look came in to apply for the position.

The director of the winery wondered how to send him away. He gave him a glass to drink.

The drunk tried it and said, “It's a Muscat , three years old, grown on a north slope, matured in steel containers. Low grade, but acceptable.” "That's correct", said the boss.

Another glass... “This is a Cabernet, eight years old, a south-western slope, oak barrels, matured at 8 degrees. Requires three more years for finest results.” "Correct."

A third glass... "It's a Pinot Blanc Champagne , high grade and exclusive,'' the drunk said calmly. The director was astonished.

He winked at his secretary, secretly suggesting something. She left the room, and came back in with a glass of urine. The alcoholic tried it. "It's a blonde, 26 years old, three months pregnant and if I don't get the job I'll name the father."

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

Quote Originally Posted by Sharkey View Post
    At a winery, the regular taster died and the director started looking for a new one to hire. A drunkard with a ragged, dirty look came in to apply for the position.

The director of the winery wondered how to send him away. He gave him a glass to drink.

The drunk tried it and said, “It's a Muscat , three years old, grown on a north slope, matured in steel containers. Low grade, but acceptable.” "That's correct", said the boss.

Another glass... “This is a Cabernet, eight years old, a south-western slope, oak barrels, matured at 8 degrees. Requires three more years for finest results.” "Correct."

A third glass... "It's a Pinot Blanc Champagne , high grade and exclusive,'' the drunk said calmly. The director was astonished.

He winked at his secretary, secretly suggesting something. She left the room, and came back in with a glass of urine. The alcoholic tried it. "It's a blonde, 26 years old, three months pregnant and if I don't get the job I'll name the father."

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app
    That's a good one

Sent from my 2PYB2 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Page 28 of 28 FirstFirst ... 18262728