Page 45 of 45 FirstFirst ... 35434445

Thread: Joke Thread

Hooked
    The teacher was playing a game with students and describing what was in her pocket, then letting the students guess what it was. After several times, she asks if anyone had anything in their pocket the wanted to describe.
    Little Johnny’s hand shot up and he was bouncing up and down in his chair wanting a turn.
    Teacher- “yes, Johnny. What is in your pocket?”
    Johnny - “I’ve got something in my pocket that’s round and very hard and has a head on it.”
    Immediately the teacher screams “Johnny, go to the principal’s office right now!”
    Johnny - “Relax teacher! It’s just a quarter, but I like the way you’re thinking!”

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

My friend has two tickets for the 2020 SUPER BOWL, both box seats. He paid $2,500 each ticket, but he didn't realize last year when he bought them, it was going to be on the same day as his wedding. If you are interested, he is looking for someone to take his place...It's at St. Dominic's Church, in San Francisco at 3pm. Her name is Melissa . She's 5'7 about 140 lbs. She's a good cook, too. She'll be the one in the white dress.

Quote Originally Posted by TrailHunter View Post
    My friend has two tickets for the 2020 SUPER BOWL, both box seats. He paid $2,500 each ticket, but he didn't realize last year when he bought them, it was going to be on the same day as his wedding. If you are interested, he is looking for someone to take his place...It's at St. Dominic's Church, in San Francisco at 3pm. Her name is Melissa . She's 5'7 about 140 lbs. She's a good cook, too. She'll be the one in the white dress.
    Lol

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

Lol........
    Jeep parts and accessories purchased through the following link will help support this forum and at no cost to you.
    RECOMMENDED JEEP PARTS & ACCESSORIES

Support the JL forum: JLWRANGLER.COM

Jeep JT GLADIATOR FORUM: www.JT-Gladiator.com

That’s a good one!

Page 45 of 45 FirstFirst ... 35434445