Help

MayaItani

This is completely not related to jeeps but I need some help. I have no idea what to get my dad for his birthday and I want it to be something special. He's turning 53. He's into cars and owns his own car lot. But I need it to be something affordable and maybe 150 bucks max. If anyone has any ideas help :/ thanks y'all.

OIIIIIIIO

Brankz

Ahahahhahaha....^^^
I'm sorry for this 2^^^^
Get him tickets for a show or something like that.

Or take him to the electric go cars track, so much fun!

dahreno

Banned
Buy him a gun . That way you guys could build a relationship that may be different then what you normally do . Me and my son shoot alot and I'm older then your dad !

David1tontj

This is completely not related to jeeps but I need some help. I have no idea what to get my dad for his birthday and I want it to be something special. He's turning 53. He's into cars and owns his own car lot. But I need it to be something affordable and maybe 150 bucks max. If anyone has any ideas help :/ thanks y'all.

OIIIIIIIO

If he's a car guy maybe get him some sort of car art?? I've always wanted to get/build a grill with working headlights to hang on the wall of my garage.. Probably a jeep grill for me, but any old car that he liked would work... Do my wife I would try for a 57 Chevy.

My ride- 2001 power wheel, 11" plastic tires, upgraded battery, boat sides, custom bumpers, tow hooks, new paint.

MayaItani

If he's a car guy maybe get him some sort of car art?? I've always wanted to get/build a grill with working headlights to hang on the wall of my garage.. Probably a jeep grill for me, but any old car that he liked would work... Do my wife I would try for a 57 Chevy.

My ride- 2001 power wheel, 11" plastic tires, upgraded battery, boat sides, custom bumpers, tow hooks, new paint.

Maybe I can get him one he can hang up in his shop. Good idea:) best bet is going to a junk yard right?

OIIIIIIIO

David1tontj

If you're looking for a specific car, you are probably best to call around.. I don't really know how much it would cost, just something I've always wanted to do..

David1tontj

A hooker? You could get a cheap one for $150 everything included.

Made me think of Talladega nights..

Kyle: "Get her a gigolo."
Glenn: "What?"
Kyle: "A guy to have sex with her."
Glenn: "No, she's gonna be 88 and..."
Kyle: "You don't stop liking sex when you're old."
Glenn: "Well, I was thinking more along the line of, um-- Like, she likes afghans and quilts and kind of stuffs."
Kyle: "She's probably got like a million of those in her closet. How many dudes does she have coming over to have sex with her?"
Glenn: "None."
Kyle: "Exactly. Be thoughtful, Glenn."

Best movie ever!

Be thoughtful mayaltani!!!

Jeepmaverick

Get all the family together and go to the shooting range and plan out a real nice dinner. Nothing relieves stress and celebrates a birthday like shooting big guns as a family. Make it special and fun.

StrizzyChris

If he's anything like my old man, I'd get a couple of tickets to a music festival/concert of his favorite bands or music style and make a night of it.

Took my dad to a blues festival 5 years ago for his birthday present and he still talks about how fun that was...especially since he doesnt get to get out of the house and do anything fun without my mom. Some BB King and stevie ray vaughan combined with a bottle of Crown, my brother and I, and my dads having the time of his life!

One thing I get my old man is stuff to help him relive his time in the Navy. He was a hard hat diver so anything that showcases this makes his day. I have also purchased him a watch so every time he checks the time he will think of you? I see you are in Arlington, TX so maybe a gift cart to a local restaurant like Saltgrass or Ruth's Chris. For their anniversary you give them a weekend at the Gaylord Texas Resort and Spa.
What ever you give him, he will really like it.

R/
Will

Sent from my fRuit product using WAL

Top Bottom