SoCal Suds-n-Grub : Monday, January 13th @ 6PM

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
SOCAL-SUDS.jpg

I know a lot of you will be joining us on the Kick-Off run on Sunday but, if you have the time, it looks like Cindy and I will be down in SoCal through Monday and we thought it might be fun to get a suds-n-grub going. Needless to say, if you live in the Los Angeles, Long Beach or Orange County areas, I'd like to invite you to join us over at Knowlwoods in Irvine on Monday, Januaray 13th at 6PM. I hope to see you there :yup:

Where: Knowlwoods
When:
Monday, January 13th @ 6pm

Knowlwoods is located in Irvine, California at 14952 Sand Canyon Avenue & the 5 Freeway. (949) 857-8927

Who's Coming List
1. Cindy & Eddie
2. Moochie
3. drew@offroadevolution
4. ramin
5. mcpuck
6. JAGS
7. IrvineJK
8. ttfhell's
9. Vettethret
10. RanchoRubi
11. 4x4Jesus
12. Kreiger
13. KevinL
14. Verdulken
15. Dynatrac
16. Mike Mosely
17. zombjep
18. seanb33
19. SquareLJ

I look forward to seeing you there :beer:

JAGS

Hooked
Well, OK, since you twisted my arm and all. :crazyeyes: ;) I'll be hanging out with you guys on Monday!

Vettethret

View attachment 63801

I know a lot of you will be joining us on the Kick-Off run on Sunday but, if you have the time, it looks like Cindy and I will be down in SoCal through Monday and we thought it might be fun to get a suds-n-grub going. Needless to say, if you live in the Los Angeles, Long Beach or Orange County areas, I'd like to invite you to join us over at Knowlwoods in Irvine on Monday, Januaray 13th at 6PM. I hope to see you there :yup:

Where: Knowlwoods
When:
Monday, January 13th @ 6pm

Knowlwoods is located in Irvine, California at 14952 Sand Canyon Avenue & the 5 Freeway. (949) 857-8927

Who's Coming List
1. Cindy & Eddie
2. Moochie
3. drew@offroadevolution
4. ramin
5. mcpuck

I look forward to seeing you there :beer:

Right by my house, I'm in!

gtony12

Caught the Bug
Great place and food. Bummed I can't make it going to be in Texas for 3 days. Got a promotion at work and now a project manager and running a job in Conroe building a new water treatment plant. Hope to make the next one. Alway looking forward to see seen you and Cindy and wayalifers again..

Sent from my SCH-I545 using WAYALIFE app

mobile

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
It's not a guarantee but, I just got word that Dynatrac might bring out this cool Mopar Underground JK :thumb:

image001-1.jpg

Top Bottom