SOCAL: Front rubicon 44 axle

Looking to purchase a straight and clean rubicon 44 front axle housing to replace the d30 in my 2012 jku. I am Located in Orange County

Thanks,
Sean

Last edited:

Vudoo1

Looking to purchase a straight and clean rubicon 44 front axle to replace the d30 in my 2012 jku. I am Located in Orange County

Thanks,
Sean

Are you still looking for an axle? I have a set off my 2012 that I have. Are you just looking for the front? PM me if you're still looking and maybe we can work something out. There's a feeler thread out there that I put with the info on my D44s.

Are you still looking for an axle? I have a set off my 2012 that I have. Are you just looking for the front? PM me if you're still looking and maybe we can work something out. There's a feeler thread out there that I put with the info on my D44s.

Sorry for my late reply. I am looking for a front 44, but after reviewing your feeler thread, I think yours is out of my budget with the upgrades you have done. If I had the cash, I would definitely make you a solid offer but I do not at this time

Thanks,
Sean

safecracker909

Looking to purchase a straight and clean rubicon 44 front axle to replace the d30 in my 2012 jku. I am Located in Orange County

I have a Dana 44 front axle with G2 axles, sleeved & gusseted, adjustable ball joints, a Curry heavy duty tie rod, and stock brake disc.
I can bring it to you for $2500. It will be available on the 18th of this month. All of the work has been done in the last 6 months. Weekend driver.

Neil

I have a Dana 44 front axle with G2 axles, sleeved & gusseted, adjustable ball joints, a Curry heavy duty tie rod, and stock brake disc.
I can bring it to you for $2500. It will be available on the 18th of this month. All of the work has been done in the last 6 months. Weekend driver.

Neil

If I had that kind of cash right now, I'd jump on that offer! I'm trying to find a stock axle and do my own work to it so I'm really looking for a straight housing.

Top Bottom