Looking for a posion spyder brawler lite

Ziloh22

Anyone have one for sale or know anyone that might be trading their jeep in etc before I pull the trigger on a new one ?

Vudoo1

Anyone have one for sale or know anyone that might be trading their jeep in etc before I pull the trigger on a new one ?

Are you still looking? If you are, PM me what you're looking to spend and maybe we can work something out. I've been debating on getting rid of my Brawler Lite for a Stinger bumper.

Wow! Sorry. Just noticed how far apart we are located. You can order the 1/4 lb and have it shipped to me and I'll send you this one. Just a thought.

Sent while sitting on the crapper.

Vudoo1

Sorry man, I've been a little busy but after thinking about it. I've reconsidered so I'm sorry for wasting your time. We're just too far apart and I think it would be more of a hassle to take my current bumper off to find out shipping. I was considering upgrading to the older 1/4 pounder with a higher stinger. I believe he new models are a little shorter.

Anyways, sorry again for wasting your time.

Ziloh22

Sorry man, I've been a little busy but after thinking about it. I've reconsidered so I'm sorry for wasting your time. We're just too far apart and I think it would be more of a hassle to take my current bumper off to find out shipping. I was considering upgrading to the older 1/4 pounder with a higher stinger. I believe he new models are a little shorter.

Anyways, sorry again for wasting your time.

No prob man .....

Top Bottom