Bob-O, jeek, rtguy1 & Cjacks95 Big Bear Troll Fest

CaliCrusher

Hi all,

OC Paul and I are going to hit up Big Bear again. We didn't have a chance to run John Bull last time so that's where we're going to start. I'm sure we'll do one or two more trails afterwards. We'll just play it by ear. Last time we had a blast and met some cool Wayalifers, so it's time to double down!

Previously we ran Dishpan Springs which proved too much for a stock jeep. John Bull is a little tougher. I haven't run John Bull but I would suggest minimum 2.5" lift, 33"+ tires, and sliders.

We are meeting a 9 am at Rocky's Roadhouse. See ya there!

Rocky's Roadhouse
32150 Hilltop Boulevard
Running Springs, CA 92382
(909) 939-0501

Going
1. OC Paul
2. CaliCrusher
3. JRWid
4. hdawgn40
5. rtguy1 +1

Maybe
1. rubicrawl

Last edited:

OC Paul

Being that we are all hardcore off roaders...sports with balls don't stop us from wheeling!!...BUT just in case all NFL games this weekend are on Sunday!! Com on Man!!! sign up join the fun. John Bull awaits us!

john bull trail gatekeeper 01-08-2014 002.jpg

CaliCrusher

^^^What the man with the red Jeep said!

We can winch you off the rocks but we can't winch you off the couch. The weather is perfect so it's a great opportunity to go off-road! So come on out this Saturday!! :rock:

jesse3638

Hooked
If I don't work this weekend I'd like to go. put me down as a maybe. I've wanted to run john bull for quite awhile.

Sent from my EVO using WAYALIFE mobile app

MANUEL

Wish i could make it but i got to work on saturday you guys have fun out there and be safe.

rubicrawl

Oh crap I'm going to supercross and I have to be at a bday that before the race and I get my jeep back Friday I'm going to see what I can do to join you guys maybe I can just do John Bull and head home

jesse3638

Hooked
Well looks like I'm going to be working this weekend so unfortunately I wont be able to make it but I hope to catch you guys on the next one. But if you know anyone going to Dumont this weekend for MLK I'll be out there working.

BBG

Imma already be up there on the trails guys maybe I can tag along?

Sent from my SCH-I605 using WAYALIFE mobile app

OC Paul

Excited!!! Wifey's coming too! Going to have to give her a beer or five so she don't trip to hard when her daily driver is getting her flex on. lol... Glad you guys are coming!! Should be great weather.

CaliCrusher

Ok, so we're doing this trip as a "friends of WAYALIFE" gathering. If you have issues with the forum/moderators/administrators/members it's probably best that you don't attend.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Ok, so we're doing this trip as a "friends of WAYALIFE" gathering. If you have issues with the forum/moderators/administrators/members it's probably best that you don't attend.

:cheesy: But you know, if they came, you might learn a thing or two from them. They are after all, badasses!! :cheesy:

Seriously, if I lived closer, I would be there. I hope you all have a great time :cool:

Top Bottom