Thread: 37 PitBull Radial Rockers on 17" Raceline Monster Beadlocks

Fresh Catch

37 PitBull Radial Rockers on 17" Raceline Monster Beadlocks

Here is my wheels and tires (4) that just came off my Jeep. The tires are PitBull Rocker Radials (37X1250R17LT) on Raceline Monster beadlocks (17X9.5) (5 on 5 bolt pattern) (4" BS). The wheels have PowerTank Monster Valves installed in each and 3/16" aluminum spacers between the wheel and ring (to accommodate for PB's larger bead). The rings on the wheels have some rock rash but only cosmetic. Nothing a little paint or powder coat can't fix if you're worried about looks. The tires have not been plugged or patched. The front tires have some balance wear as they were not rotated frequently. The tread have approximately 75% remaining. The tread ranges from .49"-.54". The tires have balancing beads in all. I would like to sell together but will split if I can find buyers for both. I don't have time to make trips to calculate prices for shipping so will not ship unless buyer(s) want to do the leg work. I am located in Killeen, TX (76549). Asking $1000 for the wheels and $1000 for the tires. Will discount at $1800 all together. Pictures below.

i want these for my tj:/

Banned
    That's a hell of a deal.

Fresh Catch
    The wheels and tires are pending sale but if you are interested, I can let you know if the deal falls through.