Goodbye rtguy1

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
My lack of an instant response isn't confirming your assumptions. I have a job I had to get to.

:cheesy: Oh please, I posted up 2 minutes after you and SAW YOU LOOKING at this thread! But really, that's a moot point, isn't it. The real question is, why haven't you answer my question? Which one of your WAYALIFE loving buddies was going to come with you? :idontknow:

rtguy1

Not working graveyards anymore?

Naw. Been off that shift for quite sometime. Went to a 7-330 shift then a 330-12. Now I'm on a noon-830 but don't know how long I'm gonna keep it. Very considerate of u for asking. Let's keep the thread on topic. Who's gonna hit John Bull?

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
:cheesy: Oh please, I posted up 2 minutes after you and SAW YOU LOOKING at this thread! But really, that's a moot point, isn't it. The real question is, why haven't you answer my question? Which one of your WAYALIFE loving buddies was going to come with you? :idontknow:

I believe they are gaylife friends. Or something like that.

rtguy1

U seeing me looking at the thread is simply me not signing out and closing my iPAD. It's funny you still talk about those guys cuz honestly NONE of them have mentioned you or this forum in quite sometime. They could really care less and have moved on. Trust me, they aren't losing any sleep over anything that took place here. Not all my friends with jeeps use online forums. Either way I'm not concerned with any of it.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
U seeing me looking at the thread is simply me not signing out and closing my iPAD. It's funny you still talk about those guys cuz honestly NONE of them have mentioned you or this forum in quite sometime. They could really care less and have moved on. Trust me, they aren't losing any sleep over anything that took place here. Not all my friends with jeeps use online forums. Either way I'm not concerned with any of it.

Funny, you still haven't answered the question. Which one of your smack talking WAYALIFE troll buddies was going to come with you?

rtguy1

Funny, you still haven't answered the question. Which one of your smack talking WAYALIFE troll buddies was going to come with you?

Funny, u missed the part where I said I'm not concerned with any of it. Nor are any of my friends. Everyone is free to run whatever trails they please. If I want to run John Bull, I will run it. With or without the op. With or without anyone from this forum or any other. Doesn't really matter. I have no need for any silly games or turning this thread into some bs.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Funny, u missed the part where I said I'm not concerned with any of it. Nor are any of my friends. Everyone is free to run whatever trails they please. If I want to run John Bull, I will run it. With or without the op. With or without anyone from this forum or any other.

:cheesy: And you still haven't answered the question!! You're right, every is free to run whatever trails they please so, why don't you do it with your smack talking troll buddies instead of with members of this forum of which they have all stated they hate so much.

Doesn't really matter. I have no need for any silly games or turning this thread into some bs.

Funny, I just asked which one of your buddies was coming and you just couldn't get yourself to answer it. Being that it "doesn't really matter", it's odd that you'd make such a big deal out of it. Of course, don't like the "BS", don't have to be here. ;)

rtguy1

:cheesy: And you still haven't answered the question!! You're right, every is free to run whatever trails they please so, why don't you do it with your smack talking troll buddies instead of with members of this forum of which they have all stated they hate so much.

Funny, I just asked which one of your buddies was coming and you just couldn't get yourself to answer it. Being that it "doesn't really matter", it's odd that you'd make such a big deal out of it. Of course, don't like the "BS", don't have to be here. ;)

Couldn't get myself to answer it? Wtf? I don't care to answer it as it's pointless. Not sure why you are on the offense with me but it's rather silly and a waste of time. There must be something more entertaining for you to occupy yourself with. I'm flattered you are so interested and concerned with my friends though. ;)

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Couldn't get myself to answer it? Wtf? I don't care to answer it as it's pointless.

I guess it's pointless enough that you're still here.

Not sure why you are on the offense with me but it's rather silly and a waste of time. There must be something more entertaining for you to occupy yourself with. I'm flattered you are so interested and concerned with my friends though. ;)

On the offense? :cheesy: All I asked was a silly question and you just couldn't get yourself to answer it. In case you missed it, this is my forum and spending time on it is what I do for a living. What was your excuse for still being here?

JAGS

Hooked
It's funny you still talk about those guys cuz honestly NONE of them have mentioned you or this forum in quite sometime. They could really care less and have moved on. Trust me, they aren't losing any sleep over anything that took place here.
Apparently they are lying to you cuz NONE of what you said above is true and there is hard proof that has been posted. Plus I'm sure more not posted by mods and admins.

Maybe it's because Wayolife used their original screen names and not the several they've used since. Trolls.

Maybe you're not buddies with them, but your previous actions and statements tell otherwise.

I think all these facts combined is why you're getting the responses here. Lots of red flags all around ya.

- Jason

rtguy1

I guess it's pointless enough that you're still here.

On the offense? :cheesy: All I asked was a silly question and you just couldn't get yourself to answer it. In case you missed it, this is my forum and spending time on it is what I do for a living. What was your excuse for still being here?

Obviously u have some issue with me. If you want me to quit posting here that's fine.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Obviously u have some issue with me. If you want me to quit posting here that's fine.

My issue with you stems from the fact that I had asked a simple question and for whatever reasons you may have, you were unwilling to answer it. I don't like dishonest people and I feel that you were being dishonest with me. You could have just as easily said, "yeah, I wanted to bring my friend Bob along but thought it might cause trouble if I said his name because of the stupidness he was involved in here." In spite of what you might think, I would have been okay with that as that would have at least been honest. You chose this path all on your own and yeah, if you want to play these games with me, I would prefer that you to quit posting here.

OC Paul

Damn with all these posts I thought we where going to need a special use permit for this run!

Rt Guy hope that you can make peace with the man that runs the show here! Would like to see your rig in action.

Eddie I wish I had jumped into the Jeeping thing before you headed to northern Nevada. Moby on John Bull would have been like watching the grave digger put on a show!

rtguy1

I guess the fact that I don't answer to you makes me dishonest. Idk? Like I said it doesn't matter and I'm finished with the subject. If u want me off of your forum for whatever reason just say so instead of whatever you want to call this.

Seriously jags just piss off. We have met in person and u r no tough guy, so stop being a catfish.

OC Paul. Cali crusher has my number. If you guys wanna meet up that's up to you two. I'm sure ill be out there either way. EVO worked their magic on my rig and a few of my friends. Thanks for the kind words.

Top Bottom