WTB: Front D44

13gecko

Hello,
I'm looking to see if anyone has a front D44 that they are looking to get rid of in the central texas area. I could also pay for shipping depending how much.

Also if anyone has a 2012-2013 Rubicon t-case, I'm interested.

Atch

FYI I paid $100 shipping for an empty D44 housing. So it'll be pricey to ship a complete D44.

IBeHeWhoIsJoshua

Hello,
I'm looking to see if anyone has a front D44 that they are looking to get rid of in the central texas area. I could also pay for shipping depending how much.

I was google shopping the part number for the axle a couple months ago, I'd have to try to find the link again but, I believe I found it for $1900-$2100 new and complete with free shipping from one of the random Mopar wholesale sights...spend a little time googling you'll find it...If I can I will also look and reply if I find it again. That was the route I was gonna go, once I called to verify it was complete!

RockyJk

I was thinking about selling mine to get a tire carrier but you're in Texas and I'm in Cali lol

Good luck with your search 👍

13gecko

I was google shopping the part number for the axle a couple months ago, I'd have to try to find the link again but, I believe I found it for $1900-$2100 new and complete with free shipping from one of the random Mopar wholesale sights...spend a little time googling you'll find it...If I can I will also look and reply if I find it again. That was the route I was gonna go, once I called to verify it was complete!

Thanks for the tip I'll have to look!!!

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass

That's crazy! You can get a prorock for a little bit more built up.

IBeHeWhoIsJoshua

That's crazy! You can get a prorock for a little bit more built up.

I think it's crazy buying a used D44 for $2-3k. Haha. I've only seen the PR44's for a minimum of $4500, without the stronger options. Am I missing something there? I hope so...I've gotta save for either one and still unsure of my ultimate goal so yeah.

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
I think it's crazy buying a used D44 for $2-3k. Haha. I've only seen the PR44's for a minimum of $4500, without the stronger options. Am I missing something there? I hope so...I've gotta save for either one and still unsure of my ultimate goal so yeah.

You should be able to get one for around $3500-$3800. That's with minimal options (ARB locker, us alloy ball joints) but still better then a used D44.

IBeHeWhoIsJoshua

You should be able to get one for around $3500-$3800. That's with minimal options (ARB locker, us alloy ball joints) but still better then a used D44.

Yeah a lot better than the last few used ones I've seen. I'll have to look harder or make some serious calls as I get closed with the savings, below $4k isn't bad at all. Like I said, I've only seen them start at $4500, thanks for enlightening us/me.

13gecko

Maybe I should have said I'm just looking for a stock front D44 LOL. The plan all along has been to go with PR60s front and rear, coilovers....you get the idea. But unfortunately I can't afford it now with a family member that got very sick and drained the savings account. Of course family comes first with it being my mother. So for now I'm just looking to grab a "cheap" D44 :thumbup::D But if anyone has a PR44 laying around....haha. Thanks for the info Overlander, maybe I'll save for a little longer :D

IBeHeWhoIsJoshua

Maybe I should have said I'm just looking for a stock front D44 LOL. The plan all along has been to go with PR60s front and rear, coilovers....you get the idea. But unfortunately I can't afford it now with a family member that got very sick and drained the savings account. Of course family comes first with it being my mother. So for now I'm just looking to grab a "cheap" D44 :thumbup::D But if anyone has a PR44 laying around....haha. Thanks for the info Overlander, maybe I'll save for a little longer :D

Well, cheap was what I was trying to get at. You can sometimes get lucky with a used stock one. But, lately I've seen them for more money then a new one. I just got laid off so I'll have time to find the one I was looking at and I'll get back to you, hopefully Monday.

safecracker909

Hello,

I have a Dana 44 front axle with G2 axles, sleeved & gusseted, adjustable ball joints, a Curry heavy duty tie rod, and stock brake disc.
I can also ship it to you for $2800. It will be available to ship on the 19th of this month. All of the work has been done in the last 6 months. Weekend driver.

Neil

13gecko

I have a Dana 44 front axle with G2 axles, sleeved & gusseted, adjustable ball joints, a Curry heavy duty tie rod, and stock brake disc.
I can also ship it to you for $2800. It will be available to ship on the 19th of this month. All of the work has been done in the last 6 months. Weekend driver.

Neil

PM'd you. Thanks

Top Bottom