Being a douche on Wayalife is the new getting banned...

MTG

Caught the Bug
I can't keep up on all the old JK(insert whatever site) members acting out like complete jackasses in all the various threads so I am going to try to give them a place to call their own.

So here you go boys (and girls) post all the stupid crap you want here.

Seriously, am I the only one that has a hard time keeping track of all the :asshat:s lately?

Brankz

i don't understand why people get so F-ing mad or start talking crap of the other, and they dont even know each other :doh: that talks allot about the person :thinking:.

just drink a cold :beer: one a chill :rock:

StrizzyChris

I'm with ya...I can understand someone having a difference of opinion and maybe even harboring resentment but this winey and petty diva shit is getting old. The common ground all these people have in common are their proclamation of being such tough men, but they are acting like little bitches! Be a man, start shit, hate someone, whatever and if you are a man of your word, then Ill at least respect that! This drivel is pathetic and really depressing to be honest. :sigh:

JKFlyer

Proof is wherever u go, assholes will always show up

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using WAYALIFE mobile app

Masjkf84

Caught the Bug
I blame the gf and her requirement of dinner... Hindered me! No worries though... 3 shots per diet dew.... With a spare diet dew I case I over poured the booze.

MTG

Caught the Bug
I blame the gf and her requirement of dinner... Hindered me! No worries though... 3 shots per diet dew.... With a spare diet dew I case I over poured the booze.

I get the Kettle one (one of my "go-to" vodkas), the GF and dinner...but why ruin all that with the diet dew? :cheesy:

MTG

Caught the Bug
I'm open to recommendations... But I require caffeine. No red bull! To many rough nights on that one.

Kettle one "pairs" best with ice. Maybe a lime if needed. If you need caffeine you should stop drinking and go to bed. But that's just my :twocents:

Top Bottom