regrets?

olram30

Not That Kind of Engineer
Anybody ever buy a product or do something to your jeep you later regret?
my first jeep i was new and ran a skyjacker lift. pretty stiff.. ace sliders, i put them on my second jeep, really isn't permanent, but would have gone with evo. almost went with a rough country stubby bumper, but held off for a evo 1/4 pounder. now i wait to make a purchase and make sure it's what i really want.
anybody buy something they regret?

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
My skyjacker BB but I didn't know better and my RK arms that I currently have.

Sent from my iPhone

SquareLJ

LoD tire carrier. For the price I paid, it's been a let down. I would take it off and replace it in a heartbeat, but I plan on selling the Jeep later this year and it just wouldn't be worth the cost to replace it.

Charlie Mike

EVO sleeves. ARB locker won't fit with the sleeves installed. This will force me to buy a PR44. And although I'm not really upset about getting a PR44 eventually, I just hope I enough coin when the time comes and my stock Rubicon E-Lockers die. :fingerscrossed:

ttfhell

Sleeves. Teraflex 4" kit. Mopar intake. Method wheels. Warrior products mirrors. Teraflex front drive shaft. Arb diff cover(older model, didn't check clearance on locker).

MikeO

What's wrong with your steel wheels?

Nothing left to do but smile, smile, smile!!!! 2012 JKU Sport

Woody3

Regret not popping for a long arm when I updated my old lift.
Lesson learned, I'll go full stretch in a few years

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dahreno

Banned
I regret buying my Jeep off the show room floor with a crappy 4" lift , aftermarket 18s and 35s. On top of that, I payed not only full price but a small fortune for the lousy mods. I didn't even get the factory rims and tires with the deal. Six years later and I still feel ripped !

JKFlyer

Does a bear shit in the woods?

I don't think a single true jeep addict doesn't have at least 1 regret wanting to go bigger or better!!

I'm with you!

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using WAYALIFE mobile app

BBG

Don't worry man those salesman are very good at sweet talking you right before they lay you down by the fire and take your jk innocence........I went in wanting a regular jk came out with a 10th anniversary. ......lol:eek:

Sent from my SCH-I605 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Beyrgut

Not seeing a crack dealer in disguise... C'mon man I just need a quick upgrade to get me through the day.

Top Bottom