I'm calling you out Wayallife!

FrankenJeeper

I seen this title and thought "another one?" Haha

I'd like to know some of the songs used in the videos too!!

Sent from my Z796C using WAYALIFE mobile app

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
i think due to copy write stuff with the artists and a few other things eddie has said before that he cant give us the song names and bands. im not sure why but that is what i remember him saying before

Tigrcky

first thing that came to mind was "hey a tussle" as if jayne was saying it on the movie serenity :cheesy:

catahoula

Caught the Bug
i think due to copy write stuff with the artists and a few other things eddie has said before that he cant give us the song names and bands. im not sure why but that is what i remember him saying before

Hey man, this is between him and me! I'm trying to make a road cd. I'm sure it's alright to name the songs. There should be no infringement on that. Now selling a cd on the other hand there might be a problem.

JKWrang

So what you're saying is: You want to purchase the albums from the artists in a purely legal fashion? ;)

Fir-na-tine

Caught the Bug
As TC said......You could try playing the videos and using the Shazam app to read it and tell you the name of the song and group.......it worked with the Wild West trailer.......haven't tried the others videos but I'm sure it will work....

~Woodrow~

catahoula

Caught the Bug
As TC said......You could try playing the videos and using the Shazam app to read it and tell you the name of the song and group.......it worked with the Wild West trailer.......haven't tried the others videos but I'm sure it will work....

~Woodrow~

Enlighten me on this app? Work for droid?

catahoula

Caught the Bug
So what you're saying is: You want to purchase the albums from the artists in a purely legal fashion? ;)

Hell no! If I can get it for free would be bonus, but I am willing to purchase the songs. I actually like some of the songs better after Eddie and Cindy edit them.

TooTall

The song in the Wild Wild West trailer is called Hey Brother by Avicii. Vocals in the song are performed by renowned bluegrass artist Dan Tyminski. For the non bluegrass fans you would most recognize him for his rendition of the song "Man of Constant Sorrow" in O Brother Where Art Thou.

SaddleTramp

A lot of the older Wayalife videos had the names of the songs and participants in the credits but as stated previous, Shazam works great too.

jackpine1

On some videos the songs are listed at the end of the last episode (if it's multi-part). I paused the video, wrote them down, then went to itunes, searched for them, and bought the ones I liked. Shazam works really well, and usually needs maybe ten seconds of the song to identify it. But, I've noticed that it has a hard time if there is background noise in the video, or if someone is talking over it. Great app, though. Free, and works with android.

Top Bottom