New guy here in Atlanta

JKCraig

Just got my 14 JKU about a month ago and a friend pointed me to your site. I am not new to jeeps but this is my first JK and man O man I like it more in a month than any of my TJ's. I hope to meet some members here to ride with. I bought my Jeep to wheel/daily drive and I am building it slowly but, I planning on keeping it small 35/37's to get back to the roots of why I fell in love with wheelin in the first place. anyway if any of you are in the metro/north GA area a few friends and I started a FB page to plan rides and shoot the s*** feel free to look us up.

[edited]

*edit I changed the name of the FB group.
Looking forward to meeting some WAYALIFErs.

:wings:

Here's a pick of my JKU the day after I got it when I did the spacer lift, wheels and tires.

Last edited:

David1tontj

Welcome to the wayalife family! You know, you're not helping me be content with my Tj!!

My ride- 2001 power wheel, 11" plastic tires, upgraded battery, boat sides, custom bumpers, tow hooks, new paint.

trailless

Caught the Bug
Nice jeep!

I'm just a bit up north in Chattanooga. I might actually be moving to ATL this year.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using WAYALIFE mobile app

JKCraig

Nice jeep!

I'm just a bit up north in Chattanooga. I might actually be moving to ATL this year.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using WAYALIFE mobile app

good deal. we went to AOP a couple weeks ago and really enjoyed it. It would have been a lot more fun but it was REALLY wet so it limited the wheeling we could do. It was like driving on ice!

Tcdawg

good deal. we went to AOP a couple weeks ago and really enjoyed it. It would have been a lot more fun but it was REALLY wet so it limited the wheeling we could do. It was like driving on ice!

our group is heading to Morris Mountain in two weeks. PM me if you are interested

I am in Kennesaw, not too far from you.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Welcome to WAYALIFE. If it's all the same to you, I'd be grateful if you refrained from pimping your FB page here. Also, I'd be interested to know how you have a "BFG rep".

Top Bottom