WTB: Bracket/Mount for 50-52" LED Light Bar

Fir-na-tine

Caught the Bug
There are a few out there to choose by depending on the look you want and what you want to pay........Some mounts come in bare metal only so you'll have to paint it or have it powder coated.......I went with the Rough Country mount for my 50" LED.....it came already PC'd and with all the hardware for installation.....and i couldn't argue with the price.......my:twocents:

http://www.roughcountry.com/jeep-jk-upper-windshield-light-bar-mounts-70504.html

They are currently out of stock but should be available shortly per RC rep I talked to.

~Woodrow~

Last edited:

LeJerk

I know there are lots out there, I was hoping to find one someone wants to sell for cheaper than new. That's why I posted. I could go down the street and buy one yesterday for full retail price plus tax and have it on my Jeep today, but I like to save money when I can. Thanks for the info though!

Fir-na-tine

Caught the Bug
The Rough Country ones i listed retail for $99.99 online........I doubt you will find a much better deal on mounts that are powder coated.......I believe my total was $107 w/free shipping......If you are able to find a better deal out there definitely snatch it up.

~Woodrow~

Army_Vet

Banned
I know there are lots out there, I was hoping to find one someone wants to sell for cheaper than new. That's why I posted. I could go down the street and buy one yesterday for full retail price plus tax and have it on my Jeep today, but I like to save money when I can. Thanks for the info though!

Maybe you should have included that lil bit of info in your first post... Just saying...

Top Bottom