Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Tallest Building in the World

Amazing looking place. I had a friend try to get me to move there to practice law. Apparently there is a high demand (and very high pay) for American educated attorneys with significant experience in construction law. Despite the money involved, I couldn't justify moving my wife and kids across the world (and away from the rest of their family). Some of these pictures make me wonder if I acted too hastily.
    Jeep parts and accessories purchased through the following link will help support this forum and at no cost to you.
    RECOMMENDED JEEP PARTS & ACCESSORIES

Wow. That's crazy. Those pics really put things in perspective.

Nothing but a Thing jelliott076's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by GCM 2 View Post
    Exactly! All the surrounding buildings are major skyscrapers in any other city
    I was told from the top floor you could actually see the curve of the earth. Either way, what a view! Thanks for the photos.

Today's adventure..... Ferrari World. A few photos from any car lovers dream.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by GCM 2; 07-09-2012 at 03:30 PM.
    2009 Black Rubicon Unlimited
    EVO Long Arm w/Envy Links
    EVO Front Double Throw Down
    EVO Lever Rear w/Double Throw Down
    Dynatrac Pro Rock 60's f/r
    PSC hydraulic ram assist
    Mastercraft Baja RS seats
    J.E. Reel 1350 drive shafts
    ATX Slab wheels
    40" Nitto Mud Grapplers

Knows a Thing or Two ProfessionalDriver's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by GCM 2
    Wow!!! That is incredible! Is that a Ferrari Roller Coaster?

Quote Originally Posted by ProfessionalDriver View Post
    Wow!!! That is incredible! Is that a Ferrari Roller Coaster?
    YES! It was nauseatingly fun too. I have a video, but my connection is too slow to post You will hit 150+mph (pulls 1.5g's off the start) before you hit the huge incline and the drop from the top puts you in a huge diving 4g left hand sweeper. Because the ride was so intense and the miserable ambient temps with crushing humidity, people were vomiting getting off of it and a German woman passed out trying to get off after it was over......so we waited for a spot in the two front seats. I was not getting sprayed mid-ride with Arab food aftermath in the rear
    PSC hydraulic ram assist
    ATX Slab wheels
    40" Nitto Mud Grapplers

Quote Originally Posted by wayoflife View Post
    amazing the things they have over there. thanks for posting up all the cool pics
    Eddie you probably know this, unlike other parts of the world (like ours) where there is so much varied terrain and lots to do from region to region, this part of the middle east (UAE) has figured out that oil is a finite resource and when it's gone they will return to being sand dwelling Bedouins unless they diversify. So they just started building tourist super attractions to make the place more inviting to other cultures, especially Europeans. Out of all the countries in the middle east this is the one that you can come to and be in a really safe, permissive environment. In a really weird way it's kind of cool because it's soooo artificial, but really, how many über malls can you see and still get excited at the next one you enter
    PSC hydraulic ram assist
    ATX Slab wheels
    40" Nitto Mud Grapplers

So...you wouldn't happen to need/want an assistant would you Mechanical engineer ready to travel! haha

Knows a Thing or Two kaptkrappy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by GCM 2 View Post

275 GTB.JPG
    I think I could stare at this all day.

More great pics. Thanks again.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast