Subwoofer sound system

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
SOLD Hey everyone I'm selling my old sound system out of my old car. Just been sitting around in my closet for a long time and want to get it out. System come with most of the wires you would need to make it work.

Kenwood 1000w amp, 2 farad capacitor, closed sub box, and a 12" sub. The sub has a crack so it would need to be replaced but otherwise it still works.

Looking for $100 for all you see below. This whole system new was $650.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1390579572.927883.jpg
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1390579583.192158.jpg
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1390579592.448524.jpg

Here is the crack in the sub.
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1390579621.650293.jpg

SOLD
Sent from my iPhone

Last edited:

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Do you know if it will fit in the back off a 2dr if so i am interested!

I don't see why it wouldn't. I will post a few more pics with measurements for you on sunday

Sent from my iPhone

Last edited:

jeepj

Also wondering if this could fit in the trunk of a 2dr JK. Is the wiring harness included for a JK or some other car?

Thanks

bl17z90

I have an entire stereo sitting in my basement from my old exploder. Head, door speakers, 2 10's in a solid box and an amp. Can't get rid of it :thinking:

904Jeep

If you need a place to put your amplifier, i fit mine in the storage cubby. Ran the power wires under the carpet and cut a hole to feed through the cubby. Running a 1200watt amplifier there for the past 5 years and only overheated once. Just make sure to remove your amplifier and disconnect the wire from the battery before you go wheeling. Water will get into that cubby if you go deep enough.

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
If you need a place to put your amplifier, i fit mine in the storage cubby. Ran the power wires under the carpet and cut a hole to feed through the cubby. Running a 1200watt amplifier there for the past 5 years and only overheated once. Just make sure to remove your amplifier and disconnect the wire from the battery before you go wheeling. Water will get into that cubby if you go deep enough.

this set up was in my old car and never installed in the jeep. just grew out of the heavy bass thing i guess. otherwise that sounds like its a good spot to put it all.

Top Bottom