Rock krawler tie rod?

BBG

Looking to go with the biggest baddest tie rod and drag link combo heard that this one is pretty tough..... thoughts and opinions. ...... if not this what's out there that's bigger and better?

Sent from my SCH-I605 using WAYALIFE mobile app

JK12

Looking to go with the biggest baddest tie rod and drag link combo heard that this one is pretty tough..... thoughts and opinions. ...... if not this what's out there that's bigger and better?

I believe the Currie tierod is just about the best out there I'm not sure if they make a draglink. But it is pricey

BBG

I believe the Currie tierod is just about the best out there I'm not sure if they make a draglink. But it is pricey

Yeah they make a drag link. ......... Are you running currie on yours? If so are there any mods that you gotta do to make it fit?

JK12

Yeah they make a drag link. ......... Are you running currie on yours? If so are there any mods that you gotta do to make it fit?

I don't have it. But the only thing I can see that would effect it would be your wheel backspacing but that's just a guess I know a few others on here have it so im sure they'll chime in soon

Tcdawg

I have run RK's Pro Aluminum TR and steel drag link for over 2 years. No problems at all, I love the AL tie rod. Flex's if impacted and goes right back to straight.

there are no mods needed for the RK or the Currie TR

Last edited:

MTG

Caught the Bug

I have the Currie tie rod and didn't have to make any mods. There are other options out there that people are happy with including making their own. Currie is the "biggest" and probably the "badest" as well.

I have the stock drag link (flipped). If your DL if flipped I'm not sure how the Currie DL would work....not saying it can't I just didn't look into it.

Good luck!

Edit: You will need a different steering stabilizer mount for it. So I guess that is a "mod". Which reminds me that I still haven't put mine back on from a year ago. :doh:

Top Bottom