Not pleasantly surprised

dahreno

Banned
I was not happy when after I bought my Artec high steer arms direct from Artec that I found them ALOT cheaper from another Vendor. I called Artec and told them about it.They said if they sold them for cheaper then their vendors , then their vendors couldn't sell their product for them. I understand you can't sell for less then the people you employee to sell them for you but it was a pretty big diff. Kind of pissed me off that they wouldn't even offer to even come close to the same price. As a matter of fact, they didn't do anything.

Army_Vet

Banned
I was not happy when after I bought my Artec high steer arms direct from Artec that I found them ALOT cheaper from another Vendor. I called Artec and told them about it.They said if they sold them for cheaper then their vendors , then their vendors couldn't sell their product for them. I understand you can't sell for less then the people you employee to sell them for you but it was a pretty big diff. Kind of pissed me off that they wouldn't even offer to even come close to the same price. As a matter of fact, they didn't do anything.

Cant you just return them, then purchase from the vendor?

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
I know your going to take this the wrong way but, if your that worried about price you should have shopped around.

dhughes

Banned
Im with that guy. It would have taken about the same amount of time as you spent on starting this thread.

catahoula

Caught the Bug
What I have found is never buy direct from manufacturer, because it is always cheaper from a distributor. At least in my experience.

What I have found is never buy direct from manufacturer, because it is always cheaper from a distributor. At least in my experience.

This is true but I tend to go right to the horse's ass if I want the product in a hurry. Some places like that store that must not be named go thru multiple internal channels just to order a part, then the waiting begins and if you're lucky another store doesn't snatch your part before you get it.

We Are Jeep..Resistance Is Futile..

Army_Vet

Banned
Chances are they would charge a restocking fee. That, and the shipping costs would probably not make it worth it.

Yes I knew that but he said it was a big difference in price; so I just wanted to float the Idea. Let him do the math and say yes or no.

2trackin

This is true but I tend to go right to the horse's ass if I want the product in a hurry. Some places like that store that must not be named go thru multiple internal channels just to order a part, then the waiting begins and if you're lucky another store doesn't snatch your part before you get it.

We Are Jeep..Resistance Is Futile..
Half the time I have bought lately it's been from a distributor, but then drop shipped by the manufacturer. Still getting the price cheaper than manufacturer direct thought. Odd right

Sent from my SCH-I545 using WAYALIFE mobile app

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Half the time I have bought lately it's been from a distributor, but then drop shipped by the manufacturer. Still getting the price cheaper than manufacturer direct thought. Odd right

Sent from my SCH-I545 using WAYALIFE mobile app

As long as the manufacture is making a profit they don't mind doing the shipping in that situation.

Sent from my iPhone

Top Bottom