The Jeep of Khazad Dum - NEW VIDEO Rausch Creek Jan 2014

beans

This is a Lord of the Rings parody I made from clips that Army_Vet filmed from Rausch Creek Jan 2014.

***Warning this is DEEP NERD TERRITORY and completely silly***

Enjoy!! :clap2::clap2::clap2:

Last edited by a moderator:

Aeraun

Haha that was pretty good dude, nice editing. Bringing out the nerds in us all

The Force will be with you.... always

bl17z90

Funny! I would however remove the wayalife production at the beginning unless you spoke to eddie about it

Sharkey

Word Ninja
Sorry Beans, but I pulled your video. To be frank (get it?), I'm a little surprised you would put "A Wayalife Production" in the video and I really hope you remove it from the video.

Eddie and Cindy have spent many years developing their craft and earning their reputation through thousands of hours of hard work.

Show them a little respect.

Last edited:

beans

Sorry Beans, but I pulled your video. To be frank (get it?), I'm a little surprised you would put "A Wayalife Production" in the video and I really hope you remove it from the video.

Eddie and Cindy have spent many years developing their craft and earning their reputation through thousands of hours of hard work.

Show them a little respect.

Gottcha. No disrespect intended. I thought being a member (and since wayalife is on most of the vehicles) it was a given and I have done things like that for other people with great success. People actually seem to enjoy the video, however, per your request I will pull it.

I will remember that in the future and keep my videos private. But as a Christian please try to understand that I would not intentionally try to hurt anyone and it's rather hurtful for you to say so.

bl17z90

Sharky is a reasonable guy he is just doing his job as a mod. I'm sure you can put it back up just as long as it doesn't say wayalife productions.

beans

Sharky is a reasonable guy he is just doing his job as a mod. I'm sure you can put it back up just as long as it doesn't say wayalife productions.

Definitely, it's a tough job and I wouldn't want it. Sharky is just doing his job and I do not wish him any ill.

I think I am ignorant of the do's and don'ts regarding this type of thing. It was intended as a homage/credit to the website via parody, but I think it maybe best to avoid mentioning the-name all together in any future media I do. I don't want to cause waves. If I missed any guidelines/parameters outlined in the forums I apologize for not seeing them in advance. The last thing I want is a lawsuit, misunderstanding or to have my family go through anything wierd.

That said, I would never do anything to intentionally hurt another human being :( Anyone who really knows me will tell you that I would never think or do evil to another person.

Sharkey

Word Ninja
Gottcha. No disrespect intended. I thought being a member (and since wayalife is on most of the vehicles) it was a given and I have done things like that for other people with great success. People actually seem to enjoy the video, however, per your request I will pull it.

I will remember that in the future and keep my videos private. But as a Christian please try to understand that I would not intentionally try to hurt anyone and it's rather hurtful for you to say so.

There is nothing wrong with the video itself, I just don't think it is fair to Eddie and Cindy to create the possibility that someone (like maybe one of their paying customers) thinks the video came from Wayalife Productions.

Ahhhhh I see what you did there....

Im positive there was no disrespect intended by Beans...

I don't doubt this at all. Perhaps my post was a bid snarky but over the years I have seen too many people try to make stickers, videos, shirts, etc. using the name and intellectual property Eddie and Cindy have worked so hard to create.

^^This.

That said, I would never do anything to intentionally hurt another human being :( Anyone who really knows me will tell you that I would never think or do evil to another person.

I will take you at your word and I appreciate your understanding and willingness to remove the video. :thumb: It's not that you need to keep your videos private, please just don't put credits in the videos that make it seem like they are produced by Wayalife. Remember, many other people besides forum members view videos on YouTube.

Top Bottom