EVO 3" Enforcer lift and 35's : Measurement request

BigBoy

Looking to add the 3" enforcer lift with 35" trail grapplers in the near future. My wife is short, I mean really short at 5'2" and is worried about the height of the Jeep. Does anyone have this combo and could measure the height to the lip of the door? I am going to build some sliders before the lift is on and knowing the final measurement or close to will help with the placement of a step on the sliders. Thanks guys.

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Looking to add the 3" enforcer lift with 35" trail grapplers in the near future. My wife is short, I mean really short at 5'2" and is worried about the height of the Jeep. Does anyone have this combo and could measure the height to the lip of the door? I am going to build some sliders before the lift is on and knowing the final measurement or close to will help with the placement of a step on the sliders. Thanks guys.

It'll give you three inches of lift. Add that plus half the difference of your new tire size and your current and then add that to your height on the lip of the door.

(Your jeep height + 3inches) + ((new tires size - current tire size)/2)

BigBoy

Yeah I should of thought of that. I was thinking that the lift and tires don't always provide as advertised so would need a measurement. That should get me close enough at least.

Top Bottom