JK decals?

Moochie

If your talking about ordering from the store on JK-F you will probably have to wait until the Administrators return from being out of town.

Last edited:

Bbreen724

Anyone know when they will be back? I've been wanting to order black ones for over a month but none are available! Can't wait to get them on! Already got my New England JK forum ones, they look great

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
we've got an order in now and hope to have them by the end of the week. as mentioned, we are out of town but, will try to get the store updated and decals shipping as soon as we can.

FrankenJeeper

wayoflife said:
we've got an order in now and hope to have them by the end of the week. as mentioned, we are out of town but, will try to get the store updated and decals shipping as soon as we can.

Awesome! Thanks WOL!

UnIuckychucky

Eddie I would also love to show off some Wayalife decals because I want people are Australia to see your show it's that good! I use my project jk (on a tj) but I a Wayalife one would be great.

jktubby

will you guys be gettin any jk with the flowers in black anytime soon?? I am looking to get the regular side jk for driver side and the girl one for the passenger side (Wifes side).

Hightower

Any WAYALIFE.com decals coming anytime soon? :idontknow:

WAYALIFE.com WAYALIFE.com WAYALIFE.com WAYALIFE.com WAYALIFE.com WAYALIFE.com WAYALIFE.com WAYALIFE.com windshield and footlongs...:rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::rock:

Top Bottom