Page 1 of 1714 12311511015011001 ... LastLast

Thread: What was done to your rig this week?

What was done to your rig this week?

I am starting this thread cause I saw it on another forum (JKF). I realize not everyone on WayaLife has a Jeep but I thought it would be cool to see what the WayaLife community is doing to their rigs. Post up, stories or pictures of what you've done to your rig recently.

I just finished putting on some EVO rock skins on my rig, "Creeper."

image-2147789786.jpg

image-3235149501.jpg
    Last edited by 10frank9; 12-04-2012 at 08:51 AM.

To the top

Been Around the Block
    well this week I fired my spotter and replaced him with a camera until he gets some experience. It was $20 bucks off amazon, I dont plan on it lasting long it will probably break on a rock or get water logged but thought I would just play around with the idea see how i like it....not too sure where to put it tho what do you guys think? I'm thinking by the transmission mount so I can see the 2 front wheels.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Been Around the Block Chairokey's Avatar
    A really cool concept. I actually just saw a rig today that had a slightly downward facing camera so you can keep an eye on the line when you're front end is in the air. I like it

I agree that's a great concept. Innovative!

Installed front PSC Brawler lite bumper and rear PSC bumper with tire carrier. get pictures up tomorrow.

New engine, rebuilt tranny, new cat, new clock spring...got the need to's done now for the want to's...

Quote Originally Posted by Smizar
    New engine, rebuilt tranny, new cat, new clock spring...got the need to's done now for the want to's...
    Wow that's alot of work! Was that on the CJ or JK? And did you do all the work yourself?

Quote Originally Posted by 10frank9

Wow that's alot of work! Was that on the CJ or JK? And did you do all the work yourself?
    It was all on the JK... All under the lifetime warranty, so the dealer did it all,,, other than warranty work I do everything else myself...

Wow! Been pretty lucky with my JK and I'm the 2nd owner so no lifetime for me

Page 1 of 1714 12311511015011001 ... LastLast